Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 342

Thread: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

  1. #131
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-14 @ 02:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,824

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    What is Canada's position on hate speech BY Muslims?
    That's different! That's part of their religion. Besides, they might attack us if we don't let them say what they want. Freedom Through Appeasement! Being nice is the only way to be safe. And if you don't like Qanadians being cowards, it's their country and they can shelter as many jihadist sleeper cells as they want. Big Brotherhood Is Watching You!
    On the outside, trickling down on the insiders.
    We won't live free until the 1% live in fear.
    Hey, richboys! Imagine the boot of democracy stomping on your faces, forever.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    We like free speech we just draw the line at......
    That's all you needed to say right there.

    You're free to say whatever you want... inside the fine boundaries the government sets for you, of course.

    Silly Canadians.

  3. #133
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,205

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsa View Post
    Can burn whatever, as long as it isn't inciting violence.
    If burning an american flag made americans all over the world go ape**** and riot, then you couldn't burn a flag. If burning a Koran makes muslims all over the world go ape**** and riot, the you couldn't burn the koran, because you would be deliberately inciting violence.

    Coulter was not banned from Canada. She had a lecture cancelled by the university could not guarantee security for her because there was a very negative reaction on the part of students to her vitriolic public personna.
    Coulter does not meet our intelligence requirement. It's same reason Bush and Cheney didn't come here there was such a negative reaction they feared for their safety.

  4. #134
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,205

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsa View Post
    John lennon had to go to court to gain entry into the US. JOHN FREAKING LENNON!
    he came here and met Trudeau and said if all world leaders were like him there would be world peace.

  5. #135
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,205

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    That's all you needed to say right there.

    You're free to say whatever you want... inside the fine boundaries the government sets for you, of course.

    Silly Canadians.
    The boundaries the government set on the views of Canadians.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    Coulter does not meet our intelligence requirement. it's same reason Bush and Cheney didn't come here there was such a negative reaction they feared for their safety.
    While I disagree with Coulter's views, to imply Coulter has low intelligence is a grave mistake. Intelligence is the acquisition and application of skills and knowledge. One can be of any political persuasion and have high intellect.

  7. #137
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    He's not Canadian we could care less about his rights.
    You reinforce my point for me...thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #138
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,205

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Intelligence is the acquisition and application of skills and knowledge. One can be of any political persuasion and have high intellect.
    Something she completely lacks.

  9. #139
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,205

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You reinforce my point for me...thank you!
    What we don't care about Americans? It's true we don't. Why should we he isn't Canadian?

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Quran Burning Pastor Barred From Entry Into Canada [W:73]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    Something she completely lacks.
    Well, how so? How do you reason through logic that Ann Coulter lacks intelligence?

    As stated before, ntelligence is the acquisition and application of skills and knowledge. One can be of any political persuasion and have high intellect.

    This directly destroys any notion that Coulter lacks intelligence, because regardless of her beliefs she clearly has the proficiency to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •