Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 250

Thread: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

  1. #71
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I'm not a teenager, and I'm not a communist
    It's a safe bet that if you're not a teenager then you're not too far removed from it.

  2. #72
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    It's a safe bet that if you're not a teenager then you're not too far removed from it.
    I'm 22, and you still haven't addressed my facts, that the majority of people in the US play games. (Hint: that was my claim that you failed to understand.)
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #73
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I'm 22, and you still haven't addressed my facts, that the majority of people in the US play games. (Hint: that was my claim that you failed to understand.)
    You haven't posted any single fact stating the majority of the U.S. play video games but your claim was everyone which then turned into everyone but me.

    I don't doubt that video games are very popular in your age group. They're just not popular in mine and I suspect you would have a very difficult time finding a significant number of people above a certain age who play at all. Your grandparents are in the minority if they spend their twilight years doing so.

    22 is about how you sound though. That says it all.

  4. #74
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-03-13 @ 09:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    579

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    I love you teenage communists.

    Your brand of idiocy always makes me feel better about myself.

    We just need to make it illegal for you to vote :/
    You might not have provided any evidence that someone was communist, but you certaintly removed all doubt as to who the a**hole was. Like makeing wild accusations based on stereotypes you made up? Anonymity of the internet make you feel big and powerful yet, or do you need some more to satiate your insecurites?

    There is plenty of evidence that a large portion of the US games and that these are normal productive people, you can dispute it, but you would be a moron if you do, based on the evidence already provided.

  5. #75
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    You haven't posted any single fact stating the majority of the U.S. play video games but your claim was everyone which then turned into everyone but me.

    I don't doubt that video games are very popular in your age group. They're just not popular in mine and I suspect you would have a very difficult time finding a significant number of people above a certain age who play at all. Your grandparents are in the minority if they spend their twilight years doing so.

    22 is about how you sound though. That says it all.
    That was never my claim, that is your problem with reading comprehension.

    And I've posted an entire PDF worth of facts that prove you wrong, and the average game player is 30, and 37% of game players are 36 years of age and older. So yeah, your entire claim is not based on facts.

    And it's good to be young
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #76
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by hikari View Post
    You might not have provided any evidence that someone was communist, but you certaintly removed all doubt as to who the a**hole was. Like makeing wild accusations based on stereotypes you made up? Anonymity of the internet make you feel big and powerful yet, or do you need some more to satiate your insecurites?

    There is plenty of evidence that a large portion of the US games and that these are normal productive people, you can dispute it, but you would be a moron if you do, based on the evidence already provided.
    The claim was everyone plays video games then later changed to everyone but me.

    You can call me a moron all you like but I would personally love to see some real proof that the half of the world living in abject poverty with little real access to electricity is sitting around playing Nintendo. It would make for a fantastic ad to cut foreign aid spending.

  7. #77
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    That was never my claim, that is your problem with reading comprehension.
    How can you continue to claim this?

    Post #12:
    Everyone plays video games these days
    Post #49:
    The video game industry is a mult-billion dollar industry, out preforming both music, and movies, so yeah everybody games.
    Post #60:
    I've posted numerous facts that you are wrong, and just because you don't play games, doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't play games.
    Post #63:
    (In response to my stating I don't play video games)
    I meant everyone else
    That's FOUR separate quotes from you where you specifically say so.

    Stupid it one thing but I'm just not going to continue responding to a dishonest poster.

  8. #78
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    How can you continue to claim this?

    Post #12:


    Post #49:


    Post #60:


    Post #63:
    (In response to my stating I don't play video games)


    That's FOUR separate quotes from you where you specifically say so.

    Stupid it one thing but I'm just not going to continue responding to a dishonest poster.
    You obviously lack in reading comprehension. I never meant everybody, as in everybody in the world, that is a ridiculous claim. If you read back, the claim I made was that most everybody in the US plays games, and that is 100% true, so you can either pick at an argument I never made, or you can accept that facts, and realize that I am right. A majority of people in the US plays games.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #79
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-03-13 @ 09:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    579

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    The claim was everyone plays video games then later changed to everyone but me.

    You can call me a moron all you like but I would personally love to see some real proof that the half of the world living in abject poverty with little real access to electricity is sitting around playing Nintendo. It would make for a fantastic ad to cut foreign aid spending.
    The op article clearly said 211.5 million Americans play video games hence a 2/3 majority. At no point did any make the claim that Uganda has a majority of thier people playing games, and you know exactly what es meant becuase this all refers backs to the OP.

    Either you have no comprehension, or you are being willfully ignorant just to argue, or as "us youngsters" would say a troll.

  10. #80
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    I still don't understand where playing WoW is a problem.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •