Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 250

Thread: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

  1. #61
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I've posted numerous facts that you are wrong, and just because you don't play games, doesn't mean that everyone doesn't play games.
    Actually, it most certainly does mean that.

    If I don't play video games than everyone cannot be playing video games.

    You're probably a teenager or 20-something year old which is why you view "everyone" as a gamer. If you venture out beyond your age group you'll probably find not everyone is a Justin Bieber fan either.
    Last edited by Donahue; 10-07-12 at 06:35 PM.

  2. #62
    is totally not a robot.
    Juiposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,591
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Really, Jetbogieman?

    Where's the problem?
    The part that is shameful is actually two. First, that I am supposedly an Obama supporter, which I am not!!! Secondly is your rational that I play video games because I need to retreat into a fantasy world because I cannot handle the real world!!!! I play video games because the are fun FFS. Not because I am some dim witted uneducated sack of fat that cannot handle himself in the real world.

    This was totally unwarranted, just because I enjoy "fantasy" worlds, I am somehow inferior to the likes of you that have to "retreat into make-believe and fantasy..." rhetoric that people are judged based on what form of entertainment they prefer.
    "After all, you know, there are worse things in life than death. I mean, if you've ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman, you know exactly what I mean."
    -Woody Allen

  3. #63
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    Actually, it most certainly means that very thing.

    If I don't play video games than everyone cannot be playing video games. How many billions the industry made last year will never change that. It's mind boggling that you even think you're making a logical argument too.
    I meant everyone else, it's not hard to see that was the point I was making, and your wrong, I've posted facts, you've posted nothing, it's that simple.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #64
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I meant everyone else, it's not hard to see that was the point I was making, and your wrong, I've posted facts, you've posted nothing, it's that simple.
    You have done absolutely nothing to prove everyone in the universe except me plays video games.

    Repeatedly insisting you have does not change that.

  5. #65
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    You have done absolutely nothing to prove everyone in the universe except me plays video games.

    Repeatedly insisting you have does not change that.
    And I've never claimed that, so yeah that's your problem with reading comprehension.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #66
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    And I've never claimed that, so yeah that's your problem with reading comprehension.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

    Post #12:
    Everyone plays video games these days
    Post #49:
    The video game industry is a mult-billion dollar industry, out preforming both music, and movies, so yeah everybody games.
    Post #60:
    I've posted numerous facts that you are wrong, and just because you don't play games, doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't play games.
    Post #63:
    (In response to my stating I don't play video games)
    I meant everyone else
    Yes, clearly I have a reading comprehension problem.


  7. #67
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

    Post #12:


    Post #49:


    Post #60:


    Post #63:
    (In response to my stating I don't play video games)


    Yes, clearly I have a reading comprehension problem.

    You clearly do. You have no idea what the word "else" means.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #68
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-12 @ 04:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    498

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You clearly do. You have no idea what the word "else" means.
    I love you teenage communists.

    Your brand of idiocy always makes me feel better about myself.

    We just need to make it illegal for you to vote :/

  9. #69
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    I love you teenage communists.
    I'm not a teenager, and I'm not a communist
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  10. #70
    is totally not a robot.
    Juiposa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    1,591
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donahue View Post
    I love you teenage communists.

    Your brand of idiocy always makes me feel better about myself.

    We just need to make it illegal for you to vote :/
    Communist?!
    "After all, you know, there are worse things in life than death. I mean, if you've ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman, you know exactly what I mean."
    -Woody Allen

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •