Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 250

Thread: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,385

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    I wouldn't vote for a video game dork; I prefer people who live in the real world.

    That's right. I said it. Bring it on!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #12
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,652

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I wouldn't vote for a video game dork; I prefer people who live in the real world.

    That's right. I said it. Bring it on!
    Everyone plays video games these days, it's that simple, it's the people that aren't playing games that are the weird ones.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,385

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Everyone plays video games these days, it's that simple, it's the people that aren't playing games that are the weird ones.
    Not everyone. I don't. My wife doesn't. Most of my friends don't. The people I work with don't.

    Of all the people I know, work with, am friends with, am acquaintances with and the conversations we have, video games is never a topic.

    Again, I exist in the real world.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #14
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    He was obviously a horde player too.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



  5. #15
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,652

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not everyone. I don't. My wife doesn't. Most of my friends don't. The people I work with don't.

    Of all the people I know, work with, am friends with, am acquaintances with and the conversations we have, video games is never a topic.

    Again, I exist in the real world.
    2/3rds of this country do game, so yeah your in the minority.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,385

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    2/3rds of this country do game, so yeah your in the minority.
    I bet those numbers are an MSNBC poll that says Obama will win by a landslide, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #17
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,652

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I bet those numbers are an MSNBC poll that says Obama will win by a landslide, too.
    Just the facts. Seriously, how can you hate video games?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #18
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,385

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Just the facts. Seriously, how can you hate video games?
    I don't hate video games. Just not into them and have to seriously question the ability of any adult that is that wrapped up in them, to be reliable in the real world.

    I've worked with some video game dorks that could make their way to level 37, killing magic elves left and right and cutting the evil wizard's head off and stealing his magic candy bars, but they couldn't rig a pipe hitch with a chain to save their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,652

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't hate video games. Just not into them and have to seriously question the ability of any adult that is that wrapped up in them, to be reliable in the real world.
    Would you say the same of any adult who is into a TV show?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  10. #20
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,385

    Re: Maine GOP attack Dem for playing World of Warcraft!

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Would you say the same of any adult who is into a TV show?
    On the same level that some people are into video games? Hell yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •