Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 181

Thread: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    01-03-13 @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    294

    Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    BBC News - Turkey hits targets inside Syria after border deaths

    5 Turkish civilians are dead due to a Syrian mortar bomb. What do you think will happen next/ any general discussion is welcomed.

  2. #2
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,974
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    On the fly reaction: This could be used by Turkey as a push for "humanitarian zones" (BBC News - Turkey: Risk worth taking for Syria safe zones) which could potentially turn into an armed NATO intervention. Anyone remember how last year the UN mandate the clearly specified the purpose of the intervention was to protect civilians suddenly turned into an overthrowing of Gaddafi?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  3. #3
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,281

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    usa got what it wanted ,syrian military targets were bombed!!!!! congrats .. any country having disloyal governers can get into war for other nations'S benefits.

    congrats hillary ,.....

    i wish innocent american people understood these imperial tricks will be rejected by turks one day.

    but first we must get rid of the other partner ,we really need another independence war,this government has been the most betrayar one which we have seen....

    obama asks him to speak against syrians ,this so called muslim bigot begins to harrass teh syrians.

    why didnt he do it when the syrians were supportin bloody pkk?

    he just works for the westerners whom he thinks are so immoral because they are not muslim

    .two faced bigot..

    because he is a betrayar sunni arabic fascist and hates turkish republic.yes he is teh prime

    minister ,but it is true!!!!!!!!!

    if a serious war begins ,patriotic turks will use this opportunity to get rid of these two faced so called islamists .....

    ı will use too.....
    Last edited by Medusa; 10-04-12 at 08:34 AM.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #4
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    01-02-18 @ 05:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    usa got what it wanted ,syrian military targets were bombed!!!!! congrats .. any country having disloyal governers can get into war for other nations'S benefits.

    congrats hillary ,.....

    i wish innocent american people understood these imperial tricks will be rejected by turks one day.

    but first we must get rid of the other partner ,we really need another independence war,this government has been the most betrayar one which we have seen....

    obama asks him to speak against syrians ,this so called muslim bigot begins to harrass teh syrians.

    why didnt he do it when the syrians were supportin bloody pkk?

    he just works for the westerners whom he thinks are so immoral because they are not muslim

    .two faced bigot..

    because he is a betrayar sunni arabic fascist and hates turkish republic.yes he is teh prime

    minister ,but it is true!!!!!!!!!

    if a serious war begins ,patriotic turks will use this opportunity to get rid of these two faced so called islamists .....

    ı will use too.....
    What would your response to the killing of Turks have been?

  5. #5
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,281

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    What would your response to the killing of Turks have been?

    turks have been killed for 30 years by bloody pkk....when there is a pkk fact having settled in teh northern ıraq ,.it is not a honest action to bomb teh syrians............
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  6. #6
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    01-02-18 @ 05:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    turks have been killed for 30 years by bloody pkk....when there is a pkk fact having settled in teh northern ıraq ,.it is not a honest action to bomb teh syrians............
    So, how would you have handled it?

  7. #7
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,281

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    So, how would you have handled it?
    are we playing ask and answer??
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #8
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    01-02-18 @ 05:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    are we playing ask and answer??
    You're not being compelled to answer. I just feel if you're going to make claims of imperial machinations you should probably provide an appropriate response from a government acting in Turkeys best interests to this incident.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,281

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    You're not being compelled to answer. I just feel if you're going to make claims of imperial machinations you should probably provide an appropriate response from a government acting in Turkeys best interests to this incident.

    i gave all my responses in my first post ,read it please ben..


    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    usa got what it wanted ,syrian military targets were bombed!!!!! congrats .. any country having disloyal governers can get into war for other nations'S benefits.

    congrats hillary ,.....

    i wish innocent american people understood these imperial tricks will be rejected by turks one day.

    but first we must get rid of the other partner ,we really need another independence war,this government has been the most betrayar one which we have seen....

    obama asks him to speak against syrians ,this so called muslim bigot begins to harrass teh syrians.

    why didnt he do it when the syrians were supportin bloody pkk?

    he just works for the westerners whom he thinks are so immoral because they are not muslim

    .two faced bigot..

    because he is a betrayar sunni arabic fascist and hates turkish republic.yes he is teh prime

    minister ,but it is true!!!!!!!!!

    if a serious war begins ,patriotic turks will use this opportunity to get rid of these two faced so called islamists .....

    ı will use too.....
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  10. #10
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    01-02-18 @ 05:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Turkey fires artillery at Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    i gave all my responses in my first post ,read it please ben..
    If I felt I knew Turkey better than you I wouldn't ask the question. Nothing in that post addresses what you feel an appropriate response would be.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •