Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 255

Thread: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    36

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    uhmmm.... I don't like fundamentalists of any kind. Islamic or Christians ....


    they are totally nuts .... lunatics.... I don't like them....
    Fundies are fine as long as they don't press it on other people. I'm all for people believing what they want to. Scum is a little harsh.

  2. #242
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,802

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    Cool! but then...


    Be clear! Say it clearly, fundamentalists of any religion are scum! Say it!
    Sorry. I thought I was clear. Fundies of any religion are fundies, not adherents to their espoused religions. They are fundies. Scum? Not all. As I said earlier, terrorists and violent religionists come from fundamentalism much, much, much more often than they come from actual religions.

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    What about peaceful Buddhist monk fundies, are they bad? Peaceful orthodox Jews are scum?
    noooooooooooo... they are good.... but when they become aggressive fanatics and put bombs on abortion clinics.... or they kill ambassadors because of a you tube film... that's when the craziness kicks in and that is unacceptable,

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Sorry. I thought I was clear. Fundies of any religion are fundies, not adherents to their espoused religions. They are fundies. Scum? Not all. As I said earlier, terrorists and violent religionists come from fundamentalism much, much, much more often than they come from actual religions.
    ummm ....ok

  5. #245
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Fundies of any religion are fundies, not adherents to their espoused religions.
    No worries, they're exclusionists as well.

  6. #246
    Advisor NitroHangover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    08-13-17 @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    584

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    uhmmm.... I don't like fundamentalists of any kind. Islamic or Christians ....


    they are totally nuts .... lunatics.... I don't like them....
    Oh come on... what about the Amish? No one can hate the Amish. They keep to themselves, don't bang on anyone's doors, don't recruit. They're awesome. All they do is pray and churn butter. Great people.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHangover View Post
    Oh come on... what about the Amish? No one can hate the Amish. They keep to themselves, don't bang on anyone's doors, don't recruit. They're awesome. All they do is pray and churn butter. Great people.

    with all respect.... Amish is not my forte... don't know any Amish ... if they keep to themselves wherever they are its ok...isn't it...


    I know no Amish where I live.....so ...


    if Amish is quiet Amish is ok.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    36

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHangover View Post
    Oh come on... what about the Amish? No one can hate the Amish. They keep to themselves, don't bang on anyone's doors, don't recruit. They're awesome. All they do is pray and churn butter. Great people.
    Until a couple crazy ones commit mass beardacide.

    Those sick bastards.

  9. #249
    Advisor NitroHangover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    08-13-17 @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    584

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    I've never met an Amish person either. All I know is I'm a fan of super religious people who go and live away from everybody else and have no wish to bother us. Gawd bless 'em.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Muslims Attack Buddhists Over Pic Posted on FaceBook.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHangover View Post
    I've never met an Amish person either. All I know is I'm a fan of super religious people who go and live away from everybody else and have no wish to bother us. Gawd bless 'em.
    Sweet people they are .... God Bless!

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •