Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 412

Thread: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

  1. #261
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,313

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    What were American soldiers doing in Iraq? Oh yea they were geting rid of Iran's mortal enemy and handing the country over to Iranian puppets. I'm so glad we lost all those lives for that.
    I find that rather narrow, short sighted and wrong. And '05ish. The Iranian regime is fixin' to be puppetin' nothin'.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 09-28-12 at 01:22 AM.

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Are sanctions ever successful?
    Sanctions aren't successful because China and Russia never want to participate.

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Sanctions aren't successful because China and Russia never want to participate.
    Sanctions are working in Iran.. They have been on gas rationing since 2007.

    They can't sell their oil at their break even point of $117 pr barrel so half their tanker fleet is being used for storage. What oil they are selling is deeply discounted.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Sanctions are working in Iran.. They have been on gas rationing since 2007.

    They can't sell their oil at their break even point of $117 pr barrel so half their tanker fleet is being used for storage. What oil they are selling is deeply discounted.
    Bull Sharon. You know the sanctions would be MUCH more effective if China and Russia participated more actively, which they don't.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Bull Sharon. You know the sanctions would be MUCH more effective if China and Russia participated more actively, which they don't.
    Iran is in a world of hurt, Chris.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Iran is in a world of hurt, Chris.
    Hmmm, doesn't seem to stop them from being petulant asses, does it?

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Let's face it, Iran is one of the most hostile nations towards the U.S. We here in the U.S. are getting sick and tired of hearing all the crap they spew all the time. A poor excuse for a country that oppresses women, kills it's own citizens when they try to rise up against the tyranny, human rights violators, death to America chanters, supporters of terrorism. Let me just say that I would trust Israel over Iran ANY DAY.

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Hmmm, doesn't seem to stop them from being petulant asses, does it?
    No... they certainly are a pain in the rear.. and if you look at a map, its amazing to me WHY they are so impossible. They have everything going for them.. most importantly a very prosperous future.

    Instead, it looks to me like they are swimming for the drain.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    No... they certainly are a pain in the rear.. and if you look at a map, its amazing to me WHY they are so impossible. They have everything going for them.. most importantly a very prosperous future.

    Instead, it looks to me like they are swimming for the drain.
    Why do you think that is Sharon?

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Why do you think that is Sharon?
    I am clueless.

    They announced in April that they will build a canal between the Capsian Sea and the Persian Gulf.. Very ambitious, but probably not legal.

    They are in the catbird seat to move oil and gas from the Caspian and the Stans to the Persian Gulf, Port Gwadar and on to India and Pakistan... and China.

    They make NO sense to me.. Israel just isn't that important.

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •