Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 412

Thread: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

  1. #191
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown
    Gee, your source is an online site called Jewish Virtual Library - how Credible and totally filled to the brim with Integrity and pure Honesty

    Lucky you strainghtened everything out in here with this supreme source of truth and justice
    Quote Originally Posted by mbig
    So you assume/profer Jewish sources have no integrity or honesty.
    Jewish Virtual Library is a very credible site.. in fact used by BOTH sides of the I-P debate.

    You just passed your hero.
    Klown now Officially Outed assuming Jewish sites have no "integrity" or "honesty".
    So you LIE constantly and Now Insult a website just because it's Jewish.
    You're doing good!

    You got creamed on your constant abuse of "Fascist" USA..
    Got Creamed on your Constant LYING about Iran's number of Jews.. It's 8500, NOT "1.5 mllion".
    Now you assume/posit Jewish sites are Dishonest.

    Of course, you were already caught LYING So many times in this string I can't believe you're still here except to try and cover it up.
    Part or the PATHOLOGY of Your LYING.
    You Owe Everyone an apology for YOUR LYING although since you LIED even after getting Caught the apology would Not be accepted. Not that it's forthcoming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    I am questioning how impartial the site is.

    Obvioulsy if you wished to investigate the crimes of the KKK, you would soley rely of the written documents and opinions of the KKK head office in the Southern States


    SOunds reasonable - doesnt it mbig - or am I questioning the integrity and honesty of the KKK now?

    (seems like you are annoyed at the truth being exposed about US foreign policy and wish to still live in the Hollywood dreamland state - that is your choice)

    TheDemsocialist Likes this post
    So now you're comparing Jews in general to the "KKK" and suggesting they shouldn't be investigating themselves.
    You didn't say "impartiality", you specifically said "Honesty" and "integrity."
    It just keeps getting worse because our opinions/Bias are so Bad.

    In this case and on a Logical note Too, Iranian Jews are the Ostensible victims of persecution not a Perpetrator like the "KKK". So YES, if you're going to investigate an event/alleged persecution you talk to the victims.

    Klown's Grotesque and Repeated LIE about their being "1.5 million Jews in Iran" is duly brought up again since he wishes to continue.
    There are, in Fact, Only 8756 persecuted Jews left in Iran. (Wiki/AFP/Iran 2011 Census)
    Another Klown Lie, meant to show how benign Iran was toward Jews, and ergo Israel, Backfired.
    Last edited by mbig; 09-26-12 at 04:02 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  2. #192
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by Connery View Post
    Now the threat has been made more forceful:

    Our military might has reached such a point that today, we are able to target any point or base in the world at any moment and with any intensity, Brigadier General Hossein Salami said in an address to a gathering of armed forces in the shrine city of Qom on Wednesday.

    Next comes the Kool-Aid. It is very hard to take threats like these very seriously.

    Even so, remaining vigilant and keeping Iran from gaining nuclear weapons is paramount in maintaining peace and stability in the region.


    Iran able to target any military base in the world: IRGC general - Tehran Times
    I put this statement in the same category as the Chinese Aircraft Carrier. You know, the one that is useless because China has no aircraft capable of taking off or landing on a real aircraft carrier, let alone this hybrid creation.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #193
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,317

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    A better army than who? The U.S.? It doesn't.
    Which army do you speak of, then? Educate us to your point. Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #194
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,317

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    well if you look at the last 60 years its a safe bet that Iran would not launch nukes unless of course they were attacked first. What makes you think they would launch Nukes and endanger their own being?
    How is it a safe bet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    We don't need to send troops to Iran, we can bomb them out of the nuke business in a few days.

  6. #196
    Sage
    EagleAye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    03-28-13 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,697

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    We don't need to send troops to Iran, we can bomb them out of the nuke business in a few days.
    Exactly. We don't need boots on the ground to achieve our objective.
    Check out my Blog http://momusnews.wordpress.com/
    Sherry's Photography site: http://www.sheywicklundphotos.com/

  7. #197
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleAye View Post
    Exactly. We don't need boots on the ground to achieve our objective.
    If the objective is to end the threat and terrorism via Iran and help a democratic government that is committed to development instead of nukes to stand up, we do.

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleAye View Post
    Exactly. We don't need boots on the ground to achieve our objective.
    We should have bombed them long ago, if they were busy rebuilding roads bridges and factories they would have no money left for their nuke program. Then as soon as they rebuild, bomb everything again until they say uncle. it would be so freakin simple if we had a pres with any umm how should I say this to not get an infraction, round things.

  9. #199
    Sage
    EagleAye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    03-28-13 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,697

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    We should have bombed them long ago, if they were busy rebuilding roads bridges and factories they would have no money left for their nuke program. Then as soon as they rebuild, bomb everything again until they say uncle. it would be so freakin simple if we had a pres with any umm how should I say this to not get an infraction, round things.
    We don't need to bomb them just now. Let them sweat. Hopefully diplomacy will do the deed we need. If not, that's alright. Airstrikes will strip away their military on our way to seriously setting back their nuclear program. And there's not one damned thing they can do to stop it. Iran can do this the easy way, or they can do it the hard way. It's up to them to choose wisely.
    Check out my Blog http://momusnews.wordpress.com/
    Sherry's Photography site: http://www.sheywicklundphotos.com/

  10. #200
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    re: Iran is heating up . . . [W:259]

    Iran will close the straight in response to any attack. Our current economy cannot withstand oil prices going nuts. I'd like to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons if possible, but starting a war is simply too costly to justify. Diplomacy and covert action are the sensible options at this point.

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •