Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 98

Thread: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    i feel teh same thing !
    You must be kidding.

    Thousands of American Christians have lived and worked all over the ME (and Turkey) for decades. Why would they be ignorant of those cultures and traditions? Why would they be unappreciative of the friendly people of Turkey or Saudi Arabia or Lebanon.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    You are talking to a Wahhabist here, Medusa.

    Although the info says female from Georgia, it sounds too much like a man from Saudi Arabia to be much else.
    How perfectly ridiculous.. Are you completely unaware of Americans who live and work in the ME and Turkey .. and love and appreciate the people?

  3. #63
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    How perfectly ridiculous.. Are you completely unaware of Americans who live and work in the ME and Turkey .. and love and appreciate the people?
    Turks are not Wahhabists and do not promote Wahhabist ideology.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  4. #64
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    How perfectly ridiculous.. Are you completely unaware of Americans who live and work in the ME and Turkey .. and love and appreciate the people?
    I'm perfectly aware of that. I know a couple myself. They live sheltered, pampered lives in secured ex-pat complexes and know next to nothing about the local people. Maybe you're different, I don't know. All I know is that you're utterly blind to the dark side of Middle Eastern culture. Your refusal to accept it even exists is quite baffling.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  5. #65
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,200

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    If a woman in a burkha commits a crime, how do they identify her?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Turks are not Wahhabists and do not promote Wahhabist ideology.
    When you figure out what a Wahhabi is, we'll talk.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    I'm perfectly aware of that. I know a couple myself. They live sheltered, pampered lives in secured ex-pat complexes and know next to nothing about the local people. Maybe you're different, I don't know. All I know is that you're utterly blind to the dark side of Middle Eastern culture. Your refusal to accept it even exists is quite baffling.
    That's true.. there are some Americans who never leave the ex-pat compounds, but most do and revel in the discovery of culture and traditions so unlike our own.

    There is so much to see and do.. the desert and the beach and the saltmines are quite beutiful, you know.

  8. #68
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    When you figure out what a Wahhabi is, we'll talk.
    So, you are trying to portray Turks as Wahhabists now, are you?

    That's almost as good as when you referred to Iran as Arab or said that women have more rights than men under Sharia Law.

    Do keep them coming,. o.k.?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #69
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    So, you are trying to portray Turks as Wahhabists now, are you?

    That's almost as good as when you referred to Iran as Arab or said that women have more rights than men under Sharia Law.

    Do keep them coming,. o.k.?

    Ive been waiting for somehow for someone to blame israelis for the cleric getting spanked lol

  10. #70
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: Girls beat up Iran cleric over dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    That's true.. there are some Americans who never leave the ex-pat compounds, but most do and revel in the discovery of culture and traditions so unlike our own.

    There is so much to see and do.. the desert and the beach and the saltmines are quite beutiful, you know.
    cool story, bro
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •