Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    First, any idiot would know the US Government had nothing to do with the making of that film, even Muslims across the world. Second, the White House released statements picked up by news agencies across the world condemning the film. By paying for a video ad that cost $70,000 in tax payer contributions to make himself look good in a Muslim community is just more appeasement of the Muslim community.

    Since he became POTUS his pandering to Muslims have showed his weakness as a world leader. They don't like or respect him anymore than they did before. Now look at the results.

    But hey, what's money to the 6 trillion dollar man?
    How funny.. Our goverment had NOTHING to do with that film, yet you think that Muslim terrorists represent ALL Muslims and their governments. Stupidity isn't confined to one ethnicity or a single creed.

  2. #22
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-28-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,909

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    You are NOT a Muslim... American culture is NOT the same as culture in Libya..
    Sharon what I am is a human being living in a society and culture where people respect the rights of others. Should people be offended there are administrative and/or judicial means to seek relief. Self help in the measure that was taken by the rioters and murders runs contrary to the criminal law and the laws of society in general. I do not see where your pointing out that I am not a muslin is even germane to my statement other than to give these people an excuse for the mayhem and killing they wrought over the embassies and their own countries.

    Even Libyan authorities said this behavior was criminal in nature and arrested several people connected with this.

    You have no basis in fact, law or reality to make your assertions...

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Connery View Post
    Sharon what I am is a human being living in a society and culture where people respect the rights of others. Should people be offended there are administrative and/or judicial means to seek relief. Self help in the measure that was taken by the rioters and murders runs contrary to the criminal law and the laws of society in general.

    I do not see where your pointing out that I am not a muslin is even germane to my statement other than to give these people an excuse for the mayhem and killing they wrought over the embassies and their own countries.

    Even Libyan authorities said this behavior was criminal in nature and arrested several people connected with this.

    You have no basis in fact, law or reality to make your assertions...
    Of course.. In our country you can say ANYTHING.. Like Rush claiming that men's genitals are shrinking because of women.

    This is NOT the case in Muslim lands.

  4. #24
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-28-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,909

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Of course.. In our country you can say ANYTHING.. Like Rush claiming that men's genitals are shrinking because of women.

    This is NOT the case in Muslim lands.

    Sharon read my post.."Even Libyan authorities said this behavior was criminal in nature and arrested several people connected with this."


    Face it you do not know what you are talking about!

  5. #25
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    How funny.. Our goverment had NOTHING to do with that film, yet you think that Muslim terrorists represent ALL Muslims and their governments. Stupidity isn't confined to one ethnicity or a single creed.
    There is evidence of quite a large number of people who hate America and have demonstrated their hate across the world. Care to venture a guess as to their ethnicity or creed?

    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Forrest Gump
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Connery View Post
    Sharon read my post.."Even Libyan authorities said this behavior was criminal in nature and arrested several people connected with this."


    Face it you do not know what you are talking about!
    Of course its criminal... The violence is inexcusable.

    But, let's make a distinction between terrorists and protestors.

    I think think its probably healthy and forward progress for Arabs to protest what they disagree with.

    Do you see what I mean? The goal is civic participation. That's the beginning of organic democratic process... and I think it empowers the people and the government to go after the renegades and stop them.

    Remember I lived in Libya briefly when Idris was king and Libya had an enlightened constitution.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    There is evidence of quite a large number of people who hate America and have demonstrated their hate across the world. Care to venture a guess as to their ethnicity or creed?

    Stupid is as stupid does.
    Forrest Gump
    Well yeah.. and look at where it is the worst.. Afghanistan is illiterate and occupied and Pakistan is terminally poor.

  8. #28
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    You are NOT a Muslim.
    I suppose a Wahhabist like yourself should know, eh?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,400

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I see the liberal obama lovers just don't want to discuss this.
    Maybe we don't enjoy helping terrorists as much as you. I believe the ruse that Alqeada was not involved was an attempt to fool the attackers into believing they are not being pursued. You don't like that because it may have made catching them easier. Politics make strange bedfellows.

  10. #30
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Libyans See al Qaeda Hand in Embassy Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Well yeah.. and look at where it is the worst.. Afghanistan is illiterate and occupied and Pakistan is terminally poor.
    And the US continues to pump billions of dollars into a continuously flushing toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •