Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 277

Thread: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggling?

  1. #31
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,853

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    You were complaining the real issues aren't brought up. So I was bringing them up. But it is a trick question, Romney has never clarified how he's going to pay for anything with all these tax cuts and increases in government spending.
    Well, that's cool, I guess. You used a trick question for a non-issue.

    I wasn't complaining about anything. I was answering the OP's question.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  2. #32
    Sage
    longview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,339

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    As long as the republican party clings to a platform that's heavily cloaked in religion, they're going to struggle and struggle and struggle to find a candidate that people who truly make the difference in elections will get behind.

    The undeclared, the independents, those who are unaffiliated with either party, the swing voters....those are the people that decide elections.
    As long as the Reps are bible thumping church AND state parishioners, they're going to have difficulty gaining any popularity outside their own base.

    We're in need of a fiscally conservative - socially liberal candidate who can grasp the idea that religion is a private matter, and not a tool for governing the country.
    Regulating morality is limiting freedom no matter which side it comes from.
    Don't carry guns, no same sex marriage , no smoking, no salt on foods, all examples on limits on freedoms.
    Romney needs to articulate how his fiscally conservative plan will help out the economy.
    The social issues are just that social issues, and should not be the concern of the Government.

  3. #33
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    there is a policy difference between Romney and Obama?

    Looks like the US corpocratic propaganda system is fit and healthy

    Good luck with voting in the up coming puppet and clown show

  4. #34
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,041

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    shrug...

    The OP asked for reasons. I gave one.

    Now, it's very easy for you to dismiss my reason as an excuse, but without providing your own facts to dispute me, your dismissal is impotent.
    This is now the 2nd page in which you claim your opinion to be a fact. Demonstrating you have zero concept of the difference between a claim and a a fact. Why do you struggle to debate like this?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #35
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,853

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    This is now the 2nd page in which you claim your opinion to be a fact. Demonstrating you have zero concept of the difference between a claim and a a fact. Why do you struggle to debate like this?
    LOL!!!

    And you continue to have a problem with plain English.

    I have NEVER claimed my opinions are facts.

    Looks to me like YOU are the one having trouble debating.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-30-13 @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    428

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    America is at a crossroads. you either vote for the Mormon or the Kenyan. there is no middle ground since people hated on the Constitutionalist, Ron Paul.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,041

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    LOL!!!

    And you continue to have a problem with plain English.

    I have NEVER claimed my opinions are facts.

    Looks to me like YOU are the one having trouble debating.
    Here is your opinion

    ¨You know, I don't think Kerry enjoyed the same adoration or assistance from the media that Obama has been getting. Too bad for him, eh?

    Anyway, your attempt to deflect to Kerry to dispute a point I didn't make kind of fell flat on it's face, didn't it?
    Here is you claiming it is fact
    shrug...

    The OP asked for reasons. I gave one.

    Now, it's very easy for you to dismiss my reason as an excuse, but without providing your own facts to dispute me, your dismissal is impotent.
    At no point did you provide a single fact. You posted your opinion and then assumed that it was a fact. Do you know what the word implication means? Finally, here you are presenting you opinion as a fact

    I don't present excuses and I base my opinions on the facts I see. Such as the fact that Obama's whole campaign has been based on deflecting from his record toward all the inconsequential or false issues he can concoct about Romney and such as the media's tendency to splash these bogus issues that Obama comes up with all over the news while hardly mentioning any attempt by Romney to address Obama's record or the issues that are really of interest to the People.

    Anyway, before you start making predictions about what I'll do in the future, you should get to know me without letting your bias get in the way.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #38
    Sage
    longview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,339

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    America is at a crossroads. you either vote for the Mormon or the Kenyan. there is no middle ground since people hated on the Constitutionalist, Ron Paul.
    I will have to go with the Mormon then, Every Mormon I have ever known has been a decent person.
    Strong values, and not pushy about what they believe.
    I don't think I can say the same thing about our current President.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-30-13 @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    428

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by longview View Post
    I will have to go with the Mormon then, Every Mormon I have ever known has been a decent person.
    Strong values, and not pushy about what they believe.
    I don't think I can say the same thing about our current President.
    Ok. So you will be ready to go to war with Iran?

  10. #40
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,853

    Re: Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggli

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Here is your opinion



    Here is you claiming it is fact


    At no point did you provide a single fact. You posted your opinion and then assumed that it was a fact. Do you know what the word implication means? Finally, here you are presenting you opinion as a fact
    Seriously, dude...you either have a BIG problem with comprehension...or you are intentionally being obtuse. Either way, I stand by my contention that my opinions are not fact...they are only my opinion. Now, to be sure, my opinions are based on a lot of things and some of those things are facts, but my opinions, themselves are NOT facts.

    Anyway, it's obvious that you would rather rank on me than talk about the topic of this thread and, since I'm tired of your shennanigans, as I do with you liberals so often, I'll dismiss your posts.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •