Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 270

Thread: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

  1. #111
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, anyone who leaves Islam is either murdered or lives under 24 hour guard.

    That's quite a religion you belong too. Even the KKK, the Fascists or the Nazis weren't that strict.
    and this one is trying to pose as a moderate.......

    sheesh!
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    LOL!!! I like the way you move the goalposts. Previously you said he doesn't have the rights of free people...now you say he does have some rights, but not all of them.
    Do you understand english? I have to ask that question because only a complete idiot would think that from my statements. I said it properly and if you have trouble understanding what I said you really need to spend some time brushing up on the language. This is absolutely absurd at this point.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I guess free speech is one he doesn't have anymore.
    He was not arrested for what he said. he was arrested for assuming a false identity and using the internet without permission which were terms of his probation. And yes the government can take those rights away from a convicted criminal and often does. So it is just another reason not to go fraudulently opening up bank accounts like he did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    And in regard to "for his own good". What a crock. He would be doing better if he was left alone and not made into a media freak and a government scapegoat.
    He would have been left alone if it wasn't for him trolling the entire muslim religion. you make it sound like they just randomly decided to go after him. That just simply is not true. he did his best to piss them off, and he got what he wanted. He certainly was not minding his own business and being private.

    Good try, but you keep on failing.

  3. #113
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    4,483

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Looks like they will find something to arrest him for. Thoughts? Think this will now affect Freedom of Speech Laws?
    This has nothing to do with freedom of speech and it doesn't matter if he had made a sequel to The Muppets; the guy violated the terms of his probation by posting it on the internet and likely committed bank fraud (again) by forging checks under a false name. That is why he was taken in for questioning not because of the content of the "movie" he produced. The only role it played in the arrest is that it brought attention to the fact that he had violated the terms of his probation and committed new crimes. If he hadn't made such an international spectacle of himself then those violations likely would have gone unnoticed. This guy belongs on World's Dumbest Criminals not on a pedestal for free speech activists.
    Last edited by Napoleon; 09-16-12 at 08:57 PM.

  4. #114
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,853

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Do you understand english? I have to ask that question because only a complete idiot would think that from my statements. I said it properly and if you have trouble understanding what I said you really need to spend some time brushing up on the language. This is absolutely absurd at this point.




    He was not arrested for what he said. he was arrested for assuming a false identity and using the internet without permission which were terms of his probation. And yes the government can take those rights away from a convicted criminal and often does. So it is just another reason not to go fraudulently opening up bank accounts like he did.


    He would have been left alone if it wasn't for him trolling the entire muslim religion. you make it sound like they just randomly decided to go after him. That just simply is not true. he did his best to piss them off, and he got what he wanted. He certainly was not minding his own business and being private.

    Good try, but you keep on failing.
    Are you trying to be the pot to my kettle on purpose?

    I'm only responding to exactly what you said...yet you wonder if I can understand what I read. Then you go and prove that you don't understand what you read when you talk about the guy being arrested. He wasn't arrested. He was taken in for questioning.

    And then...you show that you don't understand what I'm saying when you start blathering about why muslims don't like him. I never said anything about that. Sure, the muslims don't like him and he's in hiding because of that. Or, at least, he was until he got exposed by the media and the government. Then you say the government is taking him in for his own good...when they are the ones who helped expose him.

    The illogic, moving goalposts and downright idiocy of your posts are making it very hard to hold a conversation with you. Until you get your act together, I won't be responding to you in this thread.
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Are you trying to be the pot to my kettle on purpose?

    I'm only responding to exactly what you said...
    No you are deliberately being Obtuse and trying to turn this into a grammar war because you have no point. I have been in a few arguments before, so i know the tactic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    yet you wonder if I can understand what I read. Then you go and prove that you don't understand what you read when you talk about the guy being arrested. He wasn't arrested. He was taken in for questioning.
    no, he was taken in for violating probation, and that would put him in police custody which would be an arrest. But if you want to go on that route that he was not arrested nd is just being questioned then you have no gripe because questioning is not charging him with anything. beware, you might fall off the matt with all those verbal gymnastics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    And then...you show that you don't understand what I'm saying when you start blathering about why muslims don't like him. I never said anything about that. Sure, the muslims don't like him and he's in hiding because of that. Or, at least, he was until he got exposed by the media and the government. Then you say the government is taking him in for his own good...when they are the ones who helped expose him.
    Again, the government did not expose him. he exposed himself when he came out and went public with the movie. Had he stayed in private nothing would have happened to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    The illogic, moving goalposts and downright idiocy of your posts are making it very hard to hold a conversation with you. Until you get your act together, I won't be responding to you in this thread.
    That is fine, you were not doing very well at it to begin with. It would save you from trying to have to do these insane verbal gymnastics to attempt to get some technical point which doesn't prove your argument.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    No you are deliberately being Obtuse and trying to turn this into a grammar war because you have no point. I have been in a few arguments before, so i know the tactic.



    no, he was taken in for violating probation, and that would put him in police custody which would be an arrest. But if you want to go on that route that he was not arrested nd is just being questioned then you have no gripe because questioning is not charging him with anything. beware, you might fall off the matt with all those verbal gymnastics.


    Again, the government did not expose him. he exposed himself when he came out and went public with the movie. Had he stayed in private nothing would have happened to him.


    That is fine, you were not doing very well at it to begin with. It would save you from trying to have to do these insane verbal gymnastics to attempt to get some technical point which doesn't prove your argument.
    Could you please provide some links to support your claims?

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Could you please provide some links to support your claims?
    read the thread. it is there.

  8. #118
    User JoshuaW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 11:51 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    72

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    If you're going to do something perfectly legal in this country and draw so much attention to yourself don't you think you should probably wait until you're off parole. **** yes Obama wants the middle east to see this guy get arrested for something but no one wants to take any freedoms from you. The ****s just political can't people understand most politics are bull**** pictures and 30sec sound bites that really mean nothing.

  9. #119
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    20 minutes of Bill Mahers 'Religulous' directly scorns and ridicules the Muslims. I'm sure Obama will be returning his campaign cash and ordering him detained soon. Any day now. Any day...waiting...waiting...

    So...I wonder if this new found 'respect' for Muslims will extend to all religions? Cant say anything that might hurt their feelings. Oh! Conundrum...homosexuals are pretty high on the Muslim infidel hit list. Thats going to be a problem too...

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Alleged "Innocence of Muslims Flim Director Taken in for Questioning.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    This has nothing to do with freedom of speech and it doesn't matter if he had made a sequel to The Muppets; the guy violated the terms of his probation by posting it on the internet and likely committed bank fraud (again) by forging checks under a false name. That is why he was taken in for questioning not because of the content of the "movie" he produced. The only role it played in the arrest is that it brought attention to the fact that he had violated the terms of his probation and committed new crimes. If he hadn't made such an international spectacle of himself then those violations likely would have gone unnoticed. This guy belongs on World's Dumbest Criminals not on a pedestal for free speech activists.

    I asked if people thought it would affect Freedom of Speech laws. I didnt say there was. Moreover.....now how much will the White House Administration and the DOJ keep transparent as to the whole incident.?????

    Moreover after this weekend The Obama Administration has doubled down on that this Video is the cause of all these Muslims protests in 23 Countries and that it is just due to this spontanaeity.

    Again if you read thru the whole thread I said they would hook this guy up for whetever they could now. As like you stated he was on Probation......which then they will find something to hit him up With.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •