Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 242

Thread: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt protest

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Touche'!!

    Well done.
    They also shot a nun in the back because of some cartoons.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Ummm... How exactly do you figure he was confirmed as being Israeli when his name isn't really Sam Bacile?

    Much obliged.
    Actually the Israelis responded early yesterday.. He is not an Israeli citizen.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Hate sites?

    Is this a hate site?

    TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Taqiyya and Lying
    Do you remember in the Old Testament when Abraham lied twice to the Pharaoh saying that Sarah was not his wife, but his sister?

    That's taqqiya.

  4. #124
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Sunday school, Vacation Bible School, Choir and Church in Saudi Arabia with perfect attendance.
    Ah, so THAT'S why you make sure to constantly refer to the "Christian filmmaker" over and over again after abandoning your similar tactics of referring to him as an "Israeli filmmaker" over and over again became too problematical.

    Remind me again, which people harbor the greatest animosity towards Jews and are persecuting Christians in the Middle East?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #125
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Do you remember in the Old Testament when Abraham lied twice to the Pharaoh saying that Sarah was not his wife, but his sister?

    That's taqqiya.
    How amazing that Islam is so perfect that it even existed thousands of years before it was invented.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Ah, so THAT'S why you make sure to constantly refer to the "Christian filmmaker" over and over again after abandoning your similar tactics of referring to him as an "Israeli filmmaker" over and over again became too problematical.

    Remind me again, which people harbor the greatest animosity towards Jews and are persecuting Christians in the Middle East?
    Early yesterday he claimed that he was Israeli and the film was funded by 100 Jews who contributed $5 million dollars. By early afternoon it was determined that he was NOT Israeli and he was NOT Jewish person.. He's an Egyptian Christian and an excon on parole for financial crimes and Meth production.

    Haven't you followed the news at all?

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    How amazing that Islam is so perfect that it even existed thousands of years before it was invented.
    Oh for goodness sakes.. THINK.

  8. #128
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Early yesterday he claimed that he was Israeli and the film was funded by 100 Jews who contributed $5 million dollars. By early afternoon it was determined that he was NOT Israeli and he was NOT Jewish person.. He's an Egyptian Christian and an excon on parole for financial crimes and Meth production.

    Haven't you followed the news at all?
    Of course I have been following the news.

    My comments were in reference to the very revealing nature of the rhetorical tactics you use.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #129
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Oh for goodness sakes.. THINK.
    Think about how the sort of Islamic practice you are engaging in can predate Islam by so many years? I already did, and since I am rational by nature, I rejected the possibility.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Israeli filmmaker in hiding after anti-Islam movie sparks deadly Libya, Egypt pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Do you remember in the Old Testament when Abraham lied twice to the Pharaoh saying that Sarah was not his wife, but his sister?

    That's taqqiya.
    You said that Al-taqqiya was was when you tell a little fib to your wife about her dress not fitting well. Seems you're now enlarging the definition somewhat and gradually revealing its true meaning.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •