Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

  1. #41
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Last Seen
    03-11-16 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    551

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    If there are US diplomatic workers whose lives are at risk here, I hope the guards don't hesitate to shoot and kill any "protester" that tries to storm the embassy.

  2. #42
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire X View Post
    If there are US diplomatic workers whose lives are at risk here, I hope the guards don't hesitate to shoot and kill any "protester" that tries to storm the embassy.
    Because it would make too much sense to close the embassies where we know we are not welcome.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  3. #43
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,432

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    Things are spiraling out of the non-existent control that Obama exerts in that area of the world.

    Time for a President who is smart and capable.
    Those people don't want the job.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  4. #44
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,432

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    (and incidentally, North Korea may have some border issues with South Korea, but it isnt carrying out assassinations, drone attacks, full scale aerial bombings and land invasions of other nations that didnt attack them, and then theiving their energy resources on behalf of their corporate masters - now is it? So perhaps your example of North Korea is a poor one - and why would you HATE an entire nation? What has North Korea done to you - let alone to the USA?)
    Because they don't want to, or because they can't, or because they're smart enough to know it would be suicide?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:43 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,940

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Why is it in America we have films like The Exorcist showing a young girl masterbating with a crucifix, shows like South Park and Family Guy crapping all over Christianity, Monty Pythons 'Holy Grail" movie but one little You Tube twinkle sets off an entire region of political, NOT RELIGIOUS furor? I no longer hold religion as the reason for all the Islamic psychosis as it is now politics and will only get bloodier. We and our fearless leaders need to stop condemming little things like a simple You Tube videos as long as we allow films and television like I have given here to exist. Should we now as a reaction of fear pass laws forbidding all religious commentary? We seem to be inching further and further away from reason and humanity and Iran is building a great big bad bomb.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  6. #46
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    09-14-12 @ 12:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Abandon the MENA region and let them all canalization each other. Filthy animals.

  7. #47
    Guru
    PerfectStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,182

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    Because it would make too much sense to close the embassies where we know we are not welcome.
    ....and maybe we can stop giving these "democracies" any more foreign aid.

  8. #48
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,428

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    ....and maybe we can stop giving these "democracies" any more foreign aid.
    Punish the people because of the government? Why not just carpet bomb.

  9. #49
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    New York, New York
    Last Seen
    03-11-16 @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    551

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    Because it would make too much sense to close the embassies where we know we are not welcome.
    .............


    There are protesters storming the embassy. We can't just "close" it and magically transport the diplomatic workers out. I agree with closing the embassies in countries where we aren't welcome (Libya, Yemen, Iran, Syria). My post was about the CURRENT CRISIS GOING ON.

  10. #50
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    09-14-12 @ 12:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7

    Re: Protesters Storm US Embassey In Yemen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockAndAwe View Post
    Abandon the MENA region and let them all canalization each other. Filthy animals.
    *cannibalize

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •