Page 88 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 1725

Thread: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate Benghazi leaves 4 dead, inc. U.S. Ambassador[W:939]

  1. #871
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    The very least action Obama should be forced to take is to close down the Embassies in Libya and also in Egypt, and close those countries diplomatic offices in US as a sign of extreme disapproval, in view of the fact that both countries governments seem to tacitly approve of these terrorists actions.

    But Obama being the naive apologist that he is won't do it, of course.
    What about the so called US emabassy in Bagdad?

    You know, the one that has 15,000 plus people working in it, mostly spies and military personell, with over 600 buildings and independent water and power supplies and high fences.

    What do you think this Emabssy is used for?

    Seems a little bit of an overkill for catering to US travellers that have lost their passports in Iraq dont you think?
    Are you aware of what the USA represents and what enslaves you?

    fascism_is_the_american_dream.jpg

  2. #872
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-28-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,909

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    .... I would not have killed Gadaffi for starters ... I would not keep supporting the infamous Arab Spring which means bringing religious fundamentalists into government to the Arab world...

    that for starters

    How does that impact on this specific isolated situation?

  3. #873
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Das Sozialist View Post
    May I ask how? I'm not agreeing/disagreeing with you, I'm just curious.

    too little too late because ambassador Stevens is dead


    weak because all Obama does is to apologize to the Muslim world for all the West is and does.

  4. #874
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_rebson View Post
    If Obama didn't need to show his birth certificate to be president of the US, then Netanyahu shouldn't have to show his either. We could have a Netanyahu/Lieberman ticket.
    LOL. Great point! Mr. Netanyahu is certainly better spoken than our current president.

  5. #875
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post

    98% of a new oil exploration rights in western Iraq were given to US corporations like EXXON
    You pay very little tax and royalties to the Iraqi state for these oil reserves
    It is effectively a theft of resources which dont belong to the USA - but I suppose the US has to pay for its criminal war crimes some how - doesnt it?

    Have you found the WMDs yet?

    Are you aware of what your fascist corporate state carries out in YOUR name?

    Attachment 67134285
    Now I know I am not allowed to just come right out and say that anyone is a kook. So I won't.
    Last edited by Misterveritis; 09-12-12 at 11:21 PM.

  6. #876
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post


    weak because all Obama does is to apologize to the Muslim world for all the West is and does.
    This false talking point is starting to seem like the end of Romney's run for President. Americans are looking at him in disgust. This was a test and he failed, appealing to the ugliest Americans.

  7. #877
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    But a U.S. counterterrorism official said the Benghazi violence was "too coordinated or professional" to be spontaneous. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the incident publicly.

    The FBI was sending evidence teams to Libya, a law enforcement official said

    About 50 protesters burned American flags outside the U.S. Embassy in Tunisia's capital Wednesday but were kept away from the building by reinforced security. And in Gaza City, dozens of protesters carrying swords, axes and black flags chanted "Shame on everyone who insults the prophet." The rally was organized by supporters of a militant group aligned with the ruling Hamas movement.....snip~

    http://hosted2.ap.org/PAWIC/140fe830...36c28cb11cf131


    I disagree about sending the FBI in to investigate. First off the FBI don't know shiznit about libya. Second not their Jurisdiction. Nor their field of Expertise!

  8. #878
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Das Sozialist View Post
    Murder and Killing are synonymous.

    Perhaps to you. Killing can be justified. Murder is not.

  9. #879
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    This false talking point is starting to seem like the end of Romney's run for President. Americans are looking at him in disgust. This was a test and he failed, appealing to the ugliest Americans.
    Who failed?

  10. #880
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Connery View Post
    How does that impact on this specific isolated situation?

    It's all Obama's fault he is the one pushing and supporting for democracy in parts of the world who don't even know the name or meaning of the word democracy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •