Page 76 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1725

Thread: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate Benghazi leaves 4 dead, inc. U.S. Ambassador[W:939]

  1. #751
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Why would you say such things?
    Just taking a stab here, but because he is 15 years old and is acting out?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #752
    Advisor Iron Yank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    12-21-16 @ 09:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignElecto View Post
    Down in Texas White men have killed a few black people and tied them to the back of pick up trucks and dragged them down the road, and although that too is barbaric my point here is that it's humans who are doing these barbaric acts regardless of color, creed, or religious background so its not just "them" its also "us" who do these same things
    And in the last few years I can show you 10 murders of white folks by blacks for every 1 of the type you listed. Care to argue those numbers? Probably not because you would lose that argument. So whats your point then?

  3. #753
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes, and those 130 million Americans will probably appreciate his future success with Russia as well.

    VIDEO: Obama Caught Telling Russian Leader To Wait Until After Election On Missile Defense - YouTube
    I doubt the 130 million that I am siding with would be looking for any success by Obama at this point in time. Like I stated looks like it all falls on Obama's watch. Can he say that it was not on US Sovereign Soil? Can't blame the Right this time.....Can he?

    Plus seems the Egyptian protestors want to get back to the US Embassy for some more action.

  4. #754
    Sage
    Higgins86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,253

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    I think so far the response from the US has been justified! Until Libya can protect embassies and foreign representaives its only fair that countries like the US are allowed to protect her own interests.


    p.s Stupid film though! Hope it was worth it!
    ‘This is not peace, it is an armistice for 20 years.’ (Ferdinand Foch. After the Treaty of Versailles, 1919).

  5. #755
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-28-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,909

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Yank View Post
    And in the last few years I can show you 10 murders of white folks by blacks for every 1 of the type you listed. Care to argue those numbers? Probably not because you would lose that argument. So whats your point then?
    ...and this is on point how?

  6. #756
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Just taking a stab here, but because he is 15 years old and is acting out?
    It's completely within the realm of possibility.

  7. #757
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I doubt the 130 million that I am siding with would be looking for any success by Obama at this point in time. Like I stated looks like it all falls on Obama's watch. Can he say that it was not on US Sovereign Soil? Can't blame the Right this time.....Can he?

    Plus seems the Egyptian protestors want to get back to the US Embassy for some more action.
    I'd like to see the Americans give them some action. It would be about time.

  8. #758
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,921

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That is true, but things like this seem to have bigger implications, like terrorism. This is way bigger than a group of guys in Texas who decide to kill a black man.
    Yes, a singular black man, James Byrd. There were three killers; two were well-known white supremacists who were no strangers to prison.

  9. #759
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I'd like to see the Americans give them some action. It would be about time.
    I would think that a small group of well-trained and well-armed men could take care of these losers easily.

  10. #760
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    10 Murders in a last few years? Hell I can show you that in one weekend. But what that got to do with anything.

    But hey.....we did go one weekend this year without any shootings or killings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •