Page 63 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1725

Thread: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate Benghazi leaves 4 dead, inc. U.S. Ambassador[W:939]

  1. #621
    Sage
    gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,365

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Just be sure never to provoke them, Paul, and you'll be okay,.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Grant, remember, you're the 'keyboard warrior' I have actually been their on more than one occasion.

    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You claimed that your word trumped his because you've "been there". When asked where, you claim that to be irrelevant?
    Eco, join the dots. It should not be to difficult for a man of your caliber.

    Paul
    RIP THE EUROPEAN FORUM 2016

  2. #622
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignElecto View Post
    don't break your arm patting yourself on your back
    Don't hurt yourself claiming that others have "reading comprehension problems". Fact is, I'm FAR more educated than you and your comment was stupid.

  3. #623
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    Eco, join the dots. It should not be to difficult for a man of your caliber.

    Paul
    If you're going to claim a trump on someone because you've "been there", you should be willing to say where "there" is. I don't see the point of making such a claim and then refusing to be specific.

  4. #624
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    If you're going to claim a trump on someone because you've "been there", you should be willing to say where "there" is. I don't see the point of making such a claim and then refusing to be specific.
    We're supposed to connect dots instead.

    He seems quite timid for a man who has "been their".

  5. #625
    Sage
    gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,365

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Don't hurt yourself claiming that others have "reading comprehension problems". Fact is, I'm FAR more educated than you and your comment was stupid.
    Pretentious, much.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    If you're going to claim a trump on someone because you've "been there", you should be willing to say where "there" is. I don't see the point of making such a claim and then refusing to be specific.
    My saying I have served here, there and everywhere adds what to this discussion? Remind yourself, Grant said "be careful not to put yourself in harms way" I merely highlighted the fact that, like many on this board, I have been in "harms way".

    Paul
    RIP THE EUROPEAN FORUM 2016

  6. #626
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,413

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    You know what, I'm just gonna leave the Grant/Gunner thing alone. You guys figure your own stuff out

    I thought it was about information, but whatever.

  7. #627
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,511

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    I fully appreciate how dear Americans view free speech. It is something that has been made crystal clear to me on this board. That said, I'm more for the 'greater good'. No different to my total opposition to the fanatics that (although an extreme minority) attempted to protest Military home coming parades, in the UK. I fully agree it serves no one, and is simply promulgating hatred and is not conducive with the principles of a Western society. I have NO issue with banning such virile hate messages.

    Paul


    "the greater good" has been marched out as the #1 excuse of every tyranny in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #628
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,511

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Once again...it has nothing to do with "valid" or "excuse." This is life. Provoking a snake will get you bit. Worse, get somebody else bit while you taunt from behind cover. If you are going to exercise your right to incite and feed fire, then hang out with the fire and except the responsibility of your actions.
    Not if you chop off his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #629
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    09-26-12 @ 10:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    139

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Don't hurt yourself claiming that others have "reading comprehension problems". Fact is, I'm FAR more educated than you and your comment was stupid.
    I was correcting your lame accusations and thus saying you were having reading comprehension issues when I clarified my post. My post which you clearly misinterpreted in what can only be seen as a way for you to argue and derail the original post since you didn't have any real argument.

    Can you even see this post of mine? I ask as it seems you continue to climb higher and higher up on that self important pedestal you have created and I also can't help but wonder if that pedestal hasn't inadvertently inserted itself in a dark orifice of yours along the way.

  10. #630
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,511

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Who is Sam Bacile?

    Mystery over identity of man behind film which accuses Mohammed of being 'a fraud, a pedophile and a womanizer' after no record of him is found

    A search is on for the man behind the 'blasphemous' film that branded Mohammed a fraud, pedophile and a womaniser and sparked deadly protests after records apparently reveal he does not exist.

    The producer, whose movie led to demonstrations that left the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other American officials dead on Tuesday, claimed he was an Israeli Jew named Sam Bacile and living in California.

    But his identity began to crumble as it emerged Israeli authorities had no records of him being a citizen, and there were no property, phone, license or court records of Bacile in California.


    Despite claiming he had spent $5 million on the film, he also has virtually no footprint in the Hollywood community, has no agent listed on IMDBPro and no credits on any film or TV production.

    Steve Klein, a consultant for the film, told the Nationalthat Bacile is not Israeli or Jewish and is in fact working under a pseudonym - but he does not know the man's real name.


    Read more: Who is Sam Bacile? Identity of man behind anti-Mohammed film crumbles as no records found | Mail Online
    More excuses for the mob violence against your country?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •