- Incite rebellion to overthrow existing dictatorships and regimes
- Incite internal sectarian strife, leading to more civil war
- Fan as much chaos as possible
- Begin extensive oil/natural gas exploration in U.S.
- Abandon the region (diplomatically and militarily)
- Allow all sides to wage long, bloody campaigns against eachother
- Watch the violence ensue on cable or satelite tv, Youtube, etc., or just go to Walmart
- Once all sides are fatigued from many years of continuous conflict, encite more sectarian strife, leading to a renewal of hostilities
- Start the cycle all over again
"you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos
"God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
-C G Jung
Bacile is planning another 200 hours of he movie..
Filmmaker Sam Bacile in hiding after anti-Muslim film sparks violence in which American diplomat was killed | Fox News
You want freedom? Fair enough but you put fellow american lives at risk and you can't negotiate with extremists.