Page 151 of 173 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1725

Thread: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate Benghazi leaves 4 dead, inc. U.S. Ambassador[W:939]

  1. #1501
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    That was a function of available weaponry, not intent.
    They didn't intend to bomb Dresden?

    Oops.

  2. #1502
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I told you guys. It's from that journal which published the vaccine article. It was paid for by Soros, conducted by a Saddam henchman (he sold food-for-oil and blamed the infant starvation on sanctions in publications), took surveys on a few street corners and counted everything except old age. It was a few years ago, and thoroughly discredited soon after being published.
    And Klown is an apologist for our enemies. Just recognize him/her and move on. I no longer bother responding to his propaganda.

  3. #1503
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Why wait? We could notify the entire Islamic world that Allah is a fraud. And we will no longer tolerate the fraudsters whipping up attacks against us.
    Because we have been sending so many mixed signals, blaming ourselves for example, that we haven't been taken seriously by anyone.

    I think this has to be incremental but strong and purposeful.

    Cut off aid and warn them if another riot occurs or innocent westerners murdered, the leadership of that country where this occurred will be destroyed by a cluster bomb. And be sure to follow through.

    Do this once or twice and the world will be a safer place.

  4. #1504
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I read the whole thing. You could have just said you had nothing.

    Christianity does not call for deceiving and killing those who do not believe. Islam does.

  5. #1505
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Did we ignore the actual Nazi's and Fascists? No, and we don't demonize all Italians and Germans.
    Have you read any world war two history?

    We gave them hope and change where they lived.

  6. #1506
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    No, we engaged armed soldiers in battle. We did not target all Italians and all Germans.
    True enough. We did not target all enemy non-combatants. But we did destroy cities that provided any assistance to the war effort.

    This time it is different. This time we are fighting a political-religious enemy. So instead of cities we destroy mosques. We destroy the Islamofascist high command, the Clerics. And we put people on notice that attacking us anywhere in the world means that we respond with force.

  7. #1507
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Because we have been sending so many mixed signals, blaming ourselves for example, that we haven't been taken seriously by anyone.
    I think this has to be incremental but strong and purposeful.
    Cut off aid and warn them if another riot occurs or innocent westerners murdered, the leadership of that country where this occurred will be destroyed by a cluster bomb. And be sure to follow through.
    Do this once or twice and the world will be a safer place.
    Incrementalism does not win wars.
    We have not been in a war with them but they have been in a war with us. It is time to behave as if the war is actually real.

  8. #1508
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    True enough. We did not target all enemy non-combatants. But we did destroy cities that provided any assistance to the war effort.

    This time it is different. This time we are fighting a political-religious enemy. So instead of cities we destroy mosques. We destroy the Islamofascist high command, the Clerics. And we put people on notice that attacking us anywhere in the world means that we respond with force.
    Someone mentioned Mecca as a target.

    It would be a shame to destroy such an historic site but they have no compunction about destroying the religious symbols or buildings of others. It could be used as a threat if a few mosques are destroyed first.

  9. #1509
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Incrementalism does not win wars.
    We have not been in a war with them but they have been in a war with us. It is time to behave as if the war is actually real.
    I tend to agree but where to start?

    I think a Hiroshima approach and then a Nagasaki, if necessary, should settle them down for a while.

  10. #1510
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Someone mentioned Mecca as a target.
    It is an obvious center of gravity.

    It would be a shame to destroy such an historic site but they have no compunction about destroying the religious symbols or buildings of others. It could be used as a threat if a few mosques are destroyed first.
    I do agree. Except in the case of military necessity.

    I propose drawing up a list of all Islamic holy places. Each time we are attacked select the next one on the list and utterly destroy it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •