Page 144 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1725

Thread: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate Benghazi leaves 4 dead, inc. U.S. Ambassador[W:939]

  1. #1431
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    I heard a report today that a lebanese reporter is claiming that the ambassador was sodomized before he was killed. If this is true and we catch the perpetrator, he or them should be given over to the Israelis and they can do what they will do to those people. hopefully it would be enough to cause the most hardened of soldiers to puke when viewing the just rewards for those scum

  2. #1432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I heard a report today that a lebanese reporter is claiming that the ambassador was sodomized before he was killed. If this is true and we catch the perpetrator, he or them should be given over to the Israelis and they can do what they will do to those people. hopefully it would be enough to cause the most hardened of soldiers to puke when viewing the just rewards for those scum
    I don't think its true.. They pulled him unconscious from a smoke filled building , carried him to a car some distance from the street and rushed him and another man who was shot in the leg to Benghazi medical center. The worked on him for an hour and a half.. Then the bodies were flown out to Tripoli within hours.

    An autopsy would show what happened.

    Here:

    Christopher Stevens (diplomat) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    He was a tall man.. He got separated from the others.
    Last edited by sharon; 09-14-12 at 10:53 PM.

  3. #1433
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    When was the last time you were in a mosque and listened to the clerics?
    Well I wasn't in a Mosque.....but I was in and around The El Rukns Temple in Chicago back in the 70's and 80's. But what would it matter if I was or wasnt. If your religious leader is inciting people to violence over the religion and it is suppose to be a religion of peace. Then he is a fake leader and he needs to be removed immediately from that Spot.

    Can't have it both ways.....saying I am a man of God. But I will have my flock committ acts of violence on innocent people who have nothing to do with any affront he is talking about.

  4. #1434
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Well I wasn't in a Mosque.....but I was in and around The El Rukns Temple in Chicago back in the 70's and 80's. But what would it matter if I was or wasnt. If your religious leader is inciting people to violence over the religion and it is suppose to be a religion of peace. Then he is a fake leader and he needs to be removed immediately from that Spot.

    Can't have it both ways.....saying I am a man of God. But I will have my flock committ acts of violence on innocent people who have nothing to do with any affront he is talking about.
    El Rukns temple? Like street gangs?

    The Chicago Crime Scenes Project: El Rukn "Temple"

  5. #1435
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    El Rukns temple? Like street gangs?

    The Chicago Crime Scenes Project: El Rukn "Temple"
    Exactly.....Muslim Bangers! Now you was saying something about those leading and why they are letting their their flock committ violence unto others.. Why hasnt violence been brought to that Cleric by his own people?

  6. #1436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Exactly.....Muslim Bangers! Now you was saying something about those leading and why they are letting their their flock committ violence unto others.. Why hasnt violence been brought to that Cleric by his own people?
    I don't know.. I never heard of Muslim bangers... but I know very little about Chicago...

    Are you sure they are real Muslims??

  7. #1437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    I don't know.. I never heard of Muslim bangers... but I know very little about Chicago...

    Are you sure they are real Muslims??
    Well when representing.....why do you think they begin was Asa-lama-lakin (sp?) Why don't they eat Pork and why do they fast for Ramadan if they are not Muslim? Also there are Vice Lords that all stand fast on Ramadan. Or did you think the US was just playing a trick on them when they Declared Fort a Political Prisoner and Terrorist?

  8. #1438
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    It looks like Islamistan is at war with the United States. It is time to call out the big guns. We should destroy Mecca. Completely.

  9. #1439
    Student John.NoseTip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Music City
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    287

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It would take one time. It would be the right thing to do. If the streets are full of Occupy Bengazi types then kill them while the killing is good. I want them to fear us. What do you want?
    I don't want millions of muslims with a life ambition of killing people especially Americans. That may seem impossible looking at some of the demonstrations but I doubt those people represent every Muslim. I don't remember the numbers but the secular candidate in Egypt's election got a fairly large percentage of the vote so why not focus on growing that group instead of shrinking it with more killings. It's a very complicated task where you have to balance many concerns but I believe more killings will make it much easier to radicalize people like those who voted the secular candidate.

  10. #1440
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by John.NoseTip View Post
    I don't want millions of muslims with a life ambition of killing people especially Americans. That may seem impossible looking at some of the demonstrations but I doubt those people represent every Muslim. I don't remember the numbers but the secular candidate in Egypt's election got a fairly large percentage of the vote so why not focus on growing that group instead of shrinking it with more killings. It's a very complicated task where you have to balance many concerns but I believe more killings will make it much easier to radicalize people like those who voted the secular candidate.
    Sometimes when the other guys has been at war with you for 50 years you just have to eventually take notice and take care of business.

    Islamofascism is on the move. Now is as good a time as any to undo the mistake of calling Islam a religion of peace. It is a gutter religion. We need to clean the filth out of the gutters. We can begin where ever we are attacked by meeting their force with overwhelming force of our own. When any Jihadi decides to attack us he had better know he will soon discover there are no virgins waiting for him.

    We need to be ready to win this fight. We can only do that by defeating the Islamists.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •