Page 128 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1725

Thread: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate Benghazi leaves 4 dead, inc. U.S. Ambassador[W:939]

  1. #1271
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,596

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    [QUOTE=MMC;1060906523]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post



    What changes the fact.....that HIS team was wrong from the get go about how they wanted to proceed with foreign policy?
    That's not a fact. That's an opinion. and the way he wanted to proceed with foreign policy was not the way his opponents said he wanted to proceed with foreign policy.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  2. #1272
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,596

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    [QUOTE=Grant;1060906823]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post

    Political opponents might be a better term.,

    But in an case it seems that the Fort Hood murders were not an isolated case.

    U.S. postpones training of Afghan militia recruits after
    Correct. Political opponents is a better term.

    and murders are seldom an isolated case.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  3. #1273
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    America haters are so funny. In the end they tend to be HS kids trying to shock their parents.
    I realise its difficult to deal with the truth - in the end you cannot outrun it

    good luck with your transformational journey towards enlightenment and acceptance of reality

    It will not be easy - you are up against a great wall of lies that have been rammed down your throat over many decades

  4. #1274
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,803

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    Dear Bodhisattva,

    Thank you for you post. To tackle the profound question you have posed in this magnificent thread you may have to check with your usual Academic sources in the USA, the University of Hollywood in California and the Credible US mass media corporates like CNN.

    My normal fee for tutoring is $75/hr, and $65/hr for the intellectually disabled.

    Ring my office in early December 2013 to make a time for an interview. I am booked out until then. I will keep you on my waiting list in case there is a unforeseen cancellation.

    Yours Sincerely

    Klown
    Please post your credentials so we may properly evaluate whether the fees are consistent with the professional skills

    Who were we killing in those two countries?

  5. #1275
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,803

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    I realise its difficult to deal with the truth - in the end you cannot outrun it

    good luck with your transformational journey towards enlightenment and acceptance of reality

    It will not be easy - you are up against a great wall of lies that have been rammed down your throat over many decades
    Kid I was enlightened decades ago. YOu do not have monopoly on truth even if the aging hippy teacher told you you did

  6. #1276
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,634

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    So the nation with the lowest murder rate on civilians is the good guy?

    If we group communism and collectivism, combine all Muslim violence can we group Christianity as a lump? Seems quite a few have been killed in Gawd's name as any other...

    Is awfully poor comparisons- all of communism and Muslim violence vs just the USofA. Not very reasoned.

    I would imagine there are quite a few people hauled to secret CIA interrogation centers in the former Warsaw Pact who think what they got repeatedly would rival the tortures named in here.

    That would be our government and there is little keeping the person getting the free trip to Eastern Europe from being a US Citizen.

  7. #1277
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Oh, he is a USA hater? Good to know.

    On the contrary - I hate fascism in all its forms - including US style Corporatism and its protective Military Imperialist fascist arms

    How is your US constitution and bill of rights going at the moment?

    I heard from a reputable source that these great US institutions have been suspended by various draconian fascist acts such as the Patriot Acts, the NDAA etc

    good luck with your acceptance of the dismantling of these great American icons of freedom and democracy.

  8. #1278
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,112

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    Dear Bodhisattva,

    Thank you for you post. To tackle the profound question you have posed in this magnificent thread you may have to check with your usual Academic sources in the USA, the University of Hollywood in California and the Credible US mass media corporates like CNN.

    My normal fee for tutoring is $75/hr, and $65/hr for the intellectually disabled.

    Ring my office in early December 2013 to make a time for an interview. I am booked out until then. I will keep you on my waiting list in case there is a unforeseen cancellation.

    Yours Sincerely

    Klown
    Unable or unwilling to answer the question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #1279
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,112

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    On the contrary - I hate fascism in all its forms - including US style Corporatism and its protective Military Imperialist fascist arms

    How is your US constitution and bill of rights going at the moment?

    I heard from a reputable source that these great US institutions have been suspended by various draconian fascist acts such as the Patriot Acts, the NDAA etc

    good luck with your acceptance of the dismantling of these great American icons of freedom and democracy.
    Capitalism is not in any way, shape or form... fascism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  10. #1280
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Libya: Assault on U.S. consulate in Benghazi leaves 4 dead, including U.S. Ambass

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Kid I was enlightened decades ago. YOu do not have monopoly on truth even if the aging hippy teacher told you you did
    if there anything that is true then its that nobody has a monopoly on the truth

    its just opinion - and if you can support your opinions with evidence and reasoning then your opinion carries more weight.

    you can also spew out accepted propaganda and spin about what your nation does in your name all over the world

    I can understand that - it takes great moral courage to see the horrible truth about what your nation represents in the world.

    Many Americans see it. They are the real patriots who care about not only what their state does and represents in the world, but also what sort of world they wish to live in.

    As an Australian, I direct the same criticism at my own nation's actions - whether it be its disgraceful treatment and genocide of Australias indigenous peoples or what it does on the world stage (normally following around the US military as an obedient puppet)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •