Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 685

Thread: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

  1. #601
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Last Seen
    07-07-16 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,854

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    As I said, I have produced consistent numbers that verify my argument.

    My sources are good; my argument is better, my experience is extstensive and if you can't hack: then bye to you.
    So people who work at walmart earns 54K average? And doctors earn 63K in average in Chicago? You seriously believe that is true?

    All of your sources got debunked. You are not defending them anymore, you are just saying they are good with absolutely no explanation. Neither are they consistent. One of your sources gave 48K in average, while the other gave you 54K average for people who start out as teachers.

    Why is it so hard for you to admit you are wrong. In this case you are clearly wrong. Just admit it.

  2. #602
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Last Seen
    07-07-16 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    2,854

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Also, according to your source math teachers earn 40K, while music teacher earns 53K and teachers assistants earn 47K in Chicago. How do you explain that?

    Do you believe that is true as well. Or maybe your source is total garbage.

  3. #603
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    As I said, I have produced consistent numbers that verify my argument.

    CPS? No, I was a Teamster and worked very closely with ILWU and other federations for most of my adult life. Contract negotiations always have a similar dynamic that is predictable. And as I said, the teachers just about have this thing in the bag anyway.
    And yes, when I'm wrong I admit it. How about you?
    Ooops...

    News from The Associated Press

    Seems your predictions are as accurate as Nancy's...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  4. #604
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,695

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Ooops...

    News from The Associated Press

    Seems your predictions are as accurate as Nancy's...
    We'll see.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  5. #605
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    As I said, I have produced consistent numbers that verify my argument.

    CPS? No, I was a Teamster and worked very closely with ILWU and other federations for most of my adult life. Contract negotiations always have a similar dynamic that is predictable. And as I said, the teachers just about have this thing in the bag anyway.

    And yes, when I'm wrong I admit it. How about you?
    You haven't admitted you're wrong about salaries...and you are. Now I understand, though. You're coming from "private sector union experience." A totally different ball of wax.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  6. #606
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,695

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    You haven't admitted you're wrong about salaries...and you are. Now I understand, though. You're coming from "private sector union experience." A totally different ball of wax.
    You know I posted the CPS pay schedule as well, and it shows that I'm right.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  7. #607
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know I posted the CPS pay schedule as well, and it shows that I'm right.
    No, it doesn't.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  8. #608
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,695

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    No, it doesn't.
    I'm afraid it does.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  9. #609
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know I posted the CPS pay schedule as well, and it shows that I'm right.
    I watched your source CLOSELY, I thought, but I missed this pay schedule. I DID see a CPS schedule that indicated the salaries of administrators(?) but not teachers...please point it out...thank you!
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  10. #610
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:58 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,695

    Re: Chicago Teachers Strike 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    I watched your source CLOSELY, I thought, but I missed this pay schedule. I DID see a CPS schedule that indicated the salaries of administrators(?) but not teachers...please point it out...thank you!
    It's in there. And how about admin making 125 large etc a year?
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •