Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 115

Thread: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    USA has nukes too ,mya...........

    USA doesn't talk about other countries being a tumour and a cancer and threatening constantly to making it dissapear from the face of the earth, Medusa.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Iran has the potential to be the most stable and prosperous country in the region.

    I agree.

    But not under the present Iranian Regime.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,027

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by Mya View Post
    USA doesn't talk about other countries being a tumour and a cancer and threatening constantly to making it dissapear from the face of the earth, Medusa.

    no,Usa just doesnt want any other countries to improve and prevent it from getting bigger.............

    you always make nonsense about middle east ,why dont ı talk about australia ?

    because i know i cant do it better than u.............
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #44
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,027

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The maps I have up do not show Turkey being divided.
    please look at the two maps ,there are two maps ,one of them is divided........
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    All I can say is something is coming down the pipe and it.....Ain't OIL! (pardon the Play on words there)

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    no,Usa just doesnt want any other countries to improve and prevent it from getting bigger.............

    you always make nonsense about middle east ,why dont ı talk about australia ?

    because i know i cant do it better than u.............

    huh? what was all that about??

  7. #47
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,027

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    All I can say is something is coming down the pipe and it.....Ain't OIL! (pardon the Play on words there)
    okay ignore

    at least you dont hide the fact that it is just interested in oil and power
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #48
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    okay ignore

    at least you dont hide the fact that it is just interested in oil and power
    My vehicles run on oil. What does your car run on?

  9. #49
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    okay ignore

    at least you dont hide the fact that it is just interested in oil and power
    Frankly, I would be more than happy for us to let everyone handle their own ****, and stop wiping snotty noses around the world.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  10. #50
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,027

    Re: Canada cuts ties with Iran, closes embassy, orders Iranian diplomats home

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Frankly, I would be more than happy for us to let everyone handle their own ****, and stop wiping snotty noses around the world.


    you should also be happy for us too,lizzie, nothing happens to u ,you are not in teh middle east.

    if you say " 11th sempember" ,so they were not iranian......
    turkey is not snottyy ,it doesnt try to change other nations's map.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •