Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 106

Thread: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

  1. #81
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) agree 100%
    2.) agree 100%
    3.) disagree 100% it didnt go off in the VIDEO because he reached for it
    4.) agree 100%

    the whole point is the video only FACTUALLY proves 3 of the things you said above not all 4
    I see.

    You just look for stupid crap to complain about.

    Knowing the gun was fired only once and knowing the gun is fired in the video......means.....you will now look for some other way to avoid admitting you were wrong.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  2. #82
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    who was it pointed out by?
    you, just you LMAO

    as others have said "if" true then the cop has some explaining to do
    Me...with the links......and you somehow think that doesn't count? Why? Because you will never admit being wrong.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  3. #83
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    Me...with the links......and you somehow think that doesn't count? Why? Because you will never admit being wrong.
    no it doesnt count until its from a official police report or officer(s) statements

    I havent been wrong about anything in this thread, AGAIN if you disagree I ask you to FACTUALLY prove it instead of lying
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #84
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    I see.

    You just look for stupid crap to complain about.

    Knowing the gun was fired only once and knowing the gun is fired in the video......means.....you will now look for some other way to avoid admitting you were wrong.
    translation: you still cant factually prove your statements are fact or factually prove that anything I said is factually wrong

    its ok
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #85
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I didnt make any mistake
    have you posted any facts that prove his gun only discharged once? and you didnt even say the cop claimed it went off during an assault LOL

    you saying you dont have the patience for my games is just away of saying you have no FACTUAL proof

    im fine with that lol

    Ill keep waiting for you to post anything that factually disproves anything I said
    I didn't claim the cop said it went off during an assault? Really? Here is what I posted on page 2:

    "The cop's weapon discharged. In order to explain it the cop claim Dorm assaulted him and tried to take his gun. The video proves Dorm never made a move and was walking when the cop came up behind him and pistol whipped him, accidentally firing at the same time."

    You will never admit you are wrong so I don't care what you have to say.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  6. #86
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You apparently didn't pay attention to the part about a convenience store and his friend in the ski mask and all those mentions.
    Really? I was the first one to point out his friend was wearing a ski mask. What's your next magical observation genius strike?
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  7. #87
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no it doesnt count until its from a official police report or officer(s) statements

    I havent been wrong about anything in this thread, AGAIN if you disagree I ask you to FACTUALLY prove it instead of lying
    I already posted the link with the officer's statement and the police admitting he lied. Embarrass yourself some more.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  8. #88
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    I didn't claim the cop said it went off during an assault? Really? Here is what I posted on page 2:

    "The cop's weapon discharged. In order to explain it the cop claim Dorm assaulted him and tried to take his gun. The video proves Dorm never made a move and was walking when the cop came up behind him and pistol whipped him, accidentally firing at the same time."

    You will never admit you are wrong so I don't care what you have to say.
    like I said I wasnt wrong about anything at all, and if you disagree all you have to do is prove it LMAO
    Ill keep waiting because you havent done it yet
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #89
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I didnt make any mistake
    have you posted any facts that prove his gun only discharged once? and you didnt even say the cop claimed it went off during an assault LOL

    you saying you dont have the patience for my games is just away of saying you have no FACTUAL proof

    im fine with that lol

    Ill keep waiting for you to post anything that factually disproves anything I said
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    I didn't claim the cop said it went off during an assault? Really? Here is what I posted on page 2:

    "The cop's weapon discharged. In order to explain it the cop claim Dorm assaulted him and tried to take his gun. The video proves Dorm never made a move and was walking when the cop came up behind him and pistol whipped him, accidentally firing at the same time."

    You will never admit you are wrong so I don't care what you have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    like I said I wasnt wrong about anything at all, and if you disagree all you have to do is prove it LMAO
    Ill keep waiting because you havent done it yet

    Keep embarrassing yourself.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  10. #90
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    I already posted the link with the officer's statement and the police admitting he lied. Embarrass yourself some more.
    again Ill wait for an official police report and officer statement

    and like I said a million times IF he lied and its true he deserters to loose his badge and prosecuted but the video ALONE doesnt prove anything. Thats always been my statement and I stand by it because its not wrong its 100% factually and accurate

    read that last part of my statement again


    THE VIDEO ALONE DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING


    LMAO

    ill keep waiting

    tell me that cool line about embarrassment
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •