Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 106

Thread: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

  1. #21
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    There was no crime.
    There was no robbery.

    He was not running from the cop.

    There were no shots fired before the cop pistol whipped him.

    Dorm never made a threatening move.

    Dorm didn't commit any crime.

    What makes it look like it was the end of a pursuit?
    the person was definitely running or jogging? from who? dont know, but it definitely COULD have been from the cops

    as for the rest the video doesnt prove any of that, other facts might prove that but not the video
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #22
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    But the officer was wrong for hitting someone in the head with his gun, period.
    Falsifying records, false imprisonment and giving false testimony would be rather bad too, yes? If what is alleged is true.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #23
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    the person was definitely running or jogging? from who? dont know, but it definitely COULD have been from the cops

    as for the rest the video doesnt prove any of that, other facts might prove that but not the video
    I've already posted the contents of what transpired and Dorm was not running from them. He only turned around because he heard their footsteps.

    So what from the video made it look like the end of a "pursuit?"
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  4. #24
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    I've already posted the contents of what transpired and Dorm was not running from them. He only turned around because he heard their footsteps.

    So what from the video made it look like the end of a "pursuit?"
    well I have to go back and read that because the video alone doesnt support the points you made.

    what makes it look like the end of the pursuit? easy my eyes LOL
    the guy was definitely running or jogging when the police caught up to him, now he may not have been ruining or jogging away from the cops but he definitely was not walking
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #25
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again didnt read any testimony etc i was asking what the video proves?

    unless the officer specifically said the weapon discharged when he tried to take it the video doesnt prove or disprove the statement above.

    also the video does not prove he was "walking".

    again I didnt read anything so if there is conflicts witht the story VS the video then that means something.

    But if I only watch the video and am asked what do I see, I see giving up on running, turning around and getting clocked in the head by a gun that goes of.

    based on the video alone I know nothing else and would only say the cop shouldnt have hit him with a gun because thats the danger, it going off.

    now if the video contradicts statements thats different.
    Good freaking grief man. You cannot be serious. Please tell me you are not serious.

    The cop claimed Dorm tried to take his gun. The video proves that didn't even come close to happening.

    There is also nothing in the video that suggests it was the end of a pursuit. That is just internalized racism kicking in.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  6. #26
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    well I have to go back and read that because the video alone doesnt support the points you made.

    what makes it look like the end of the pursuit? easy my eyes LOL
    the guy was definitely running or jogging when the police caught up to him, now he may not have been ruining or jogging away from the cops but he definitely was not walking
    The video shows him walking and you say he definitely was not walking......while....it is on video.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  7. #27
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    Good freaking grief man. You cannot be serious. Please tell me you are not serious.

    The cop claimed Dorm tried to take his gun. The video proves that didn't even come close to happening.

    There is also nothing in the video that suggests it was the end of a pursuit. That is just internalized racism kicking in.
    well since im black that makes you look pretty dumb liming its racism LMAO

    and sorry the video doesn't prove anything you said, do you know for a fact that didnt happened before the video? LOL
    Now I agree it MIGHT NOT have happened but the fact remains this video doesnt prove that.

    the only thing that would prove that is if the cops statement said the gun went off while he was trying to take it, then we would have something.

    do yo have the cops statement?

    and the kid without a doubt was running or jogging, thats a fact. WHy? I don not know but he definitely was
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #28
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    The video shows him walking and you say he definitely was not walking......while....it is on video.
    no he was definitively finishing a run or fog for sure LMAO

    unless he was skipping like a 12yr old girl swinging his bag in a very giddy manner lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #29
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,804

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Also to be very clear

    Im not saying the kid/cop is guilty or innocent.

    what I am saying is the video alon does not prove

    there was no struggle
    the kid did not go for the gun
    or there was no pursuit

    all of that could have easily happened before the camera sees them
    lastley he was in a hurry, from the cops? dont know nor does that make him guilty of anything
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #30
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,715

    re: Officer-Involved Shooting Surveillance Video [W:100]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't get it...is this a magic show?
    Shhh; just sit back and watch okay?
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •