Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 214

Thread: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 presidential

  1. #161
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Well, since it's so easy, then tell us how it is done! Inquiring minds want to know.
    What makes you think I can do it? How am I supposed to know how they are hacked? But what I do know, is that it's easy for ever the basic pimply-faced teenager to do it.

    Diebold voting machines can be hacked by remote control - Salon.com

    US Lab Says Electronic Voting Machines Easy to Hack

    Study: Sequoia e-voting machines disturbingly easy to hack | Ars Technica

    It only takes $26 to hack voting machine - Technology & science - Security - NBCNews.com

    Now don't you think this is much bigger fish to fry than a few thousand possible people trying to vote while pushing up daisies?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #162
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Obviously you did NOT read the link.
    I did. A lot of whining about registration fraud and little else. A big yawner, if you ask me.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Because the laws are being implemented in a manner specifically and deliberately targeting groups who vote Democrat. That's ****ing why we shouldn't be doing it.
    At least you admit drunks, drug addicts ,crack whores and the dregs of society that would find it difficult or even dangerous to obtain ID would likely vote Dem. Good boy.

  4. #164
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzengel View Post
    If you read it... like you excoriated her, you would find that it shows that just in Poughkeepsie, 2600 dead voted.
    So what you are saying is that Poughkeepsie is the only place the dead vote. Groovy!
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  5. #165
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    What makes you think I can do it? How am I supposed to know how they are hacked? But what I do know, is that it's easy for ever the basic pimply-faced teenager to do it.

    Diebold voting machines can be hacked by remote control - Salon.com

    US Lab Says Electronic Voting Machines Easy to Hack

    Study: Sequoia e-voting machines disturbingly easy to hack | Ars Technica

    It only takes $26 to hack voting machine - Technology & science - Security - NBCNews.com

    Now don't you think this is much bigger fish to fry than a few thousand possible people trying to vote while pushing up daisies?
    You are supposed to know how they are hacked because you are on here puffing and blowing about how easy it is to hack them. You could only know that by knowing how and having done it.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  6. #166
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    At least you admit drunks, drug addicts ,crack whores and the dregs of society that would find it difficult or even dangerous to obtain ID would likely vote Dem. Good boy.
    People like that poster DO have a way of painting themselves into a corner don't they! LOL.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  7. #167
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    You are supposed to know how they are hacked because you are on here puffing and blowing about how easy it is to hack them. You could only know that by knowing how and having done it.
    Well, if you're going to go on that tangent, then you have no clue about voter fraud because you're not dead, so therefore you couldn't commit the unlawful act.

    See how stupid of an argument it is?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #168
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I have absolutely no problem presenting my D/L to cash checks, open bank accounts, fly on a commercial airliner, enter my municipal swimming pool or golf course, withdraw money or any of the myriad ways my D/L allows me access.

    So it stands to reason I would have no problem at all presenting a photo i.d. to vote. If people don't have D/L's, they should be provided state i.d.'s for free. I did not have to present my birth certificate to get my D/L. Nor to register to vote. My mom didn't have to present her birth certificate to get a state i.d.

    It's not difficult. It's not unreasonable. And, frankly? If one isn't smart enough to get a photo i.d.? They probably shouldn't be voting anyway. And, guess what? They probably don't.
    When it was discovered that two, I believe, of the 9-11 terrorists had DLs in TN, the state of TN started requiring a birth certificate to get a DL.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  9. #169
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Well, if you're going to go on that tangent, then you have no clue about voter fraud because you're not dead, so therefore you couldn't commit the unlawful act.

    See how stupid of an argument it is?
    Your argument certainly IS stupid. So we agree there. You claim it is easy to hack voting machines. One can only assume you have personal knowledge.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  10. #170
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in 08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Your argument certainly IS stupid. So we agree there. You claim it is easy to hack voting machines. One can only assume you have personal knowledge.
    You claim it is easy to commit voter fraud. One can only assume you have personal knowledge.

    Do you get it now or do I have to draw pictures?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •