Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 214

Thread: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 presidential

  1. #151
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    I am genuinely interested Kal. We do things a little different down here in Australia and trying to understand both sides of the argument. I can see pros and cons for both.

    When you say "someone took the time to register those names" is it not something that you would only do as a once off? Do you have to register each year?
    Not sure if its true in all states but in my state you have to register before every Presidential election. Each state can make thier own voting requirements so long as it doesn't step on Constitutional rights and if it does there has to be a reasonable reason to do so. Ex: Yelling FIRE! in a theater is not protected by our right to free speech.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  2. #152
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzengel View Post
    Hmmmm... I don't know about your college but the one I work at requires a photo ID and proof of residency to register... hhmmmmmm... I doubt many college students are without photo ID and if they dont have one, student services at least at my school issues them for free...
    The one I went to required ID. I taught at one who allowed foreigners to take classes. For SS number they used 000-00-0000. But they had a student ID.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  3. #153
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzengel View Post
    thats 2600 votes from the grave, that's plenty to throw a close election one way or another... and that is just in Poughkeepsie...
    Nice. Someone is actually reading the links!
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  4. #154
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    None. What's your point? Just because I have not, then it's impossible that others can't?
    Well, since it's so easy, then tell us how it is done! Inquiring minds want to know.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  5. #155
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Fruityfact View Post
    Actually gift cards work too
    That's beside the point, you are nitpicking. Plenty of people buy store items with cash..
    Of course they do. But you can't vote with cash. Wait! .....
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  6. #156
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Seriously, are you that gullible? Did you read that link because it does not do much to prove voter fraud.
    Obviously you did NOT read the link.
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  7. #157
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I have absolutely no problem presenting my D/L to cash checks, open bank accounts, fly on a commercial airliner, enter my municipal swimming pool or golf course, withdraw money or any of the myriad ways my D/L allows me access.

    So it stands to reason I would have no problem at all presenting a photo i.d. to vote. If people don't have D/L's, they should be provided state i.d.'s for free. I did not have to present my birth certificate to get my D/L. Nor to register to vote. My mom didn't have to present her birth certificate to get a state i.d.

    It's not difficult. It's not unreasonable. And, frankly? If one isn't smart enough to get a photo i.d.? They probably shouldn't be voting anyway. And, guess what? They probably don't.
    Because the laws are being implemented in a manner specifically and deliberately targeting groups who vote Democrat. That's ****ing why we shouldn't be doing it.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #158
    Educator Schutzengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Last Seen
    04-20-13 @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    719

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Seriously, are you that gullible? Did you read that link because it does not do much to prove voter fraud.
    If you read it... like you excoriated her, you would find that it shows that just in Poughkeepsie, 2600 dead voted.
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid. - Ike

    Tea is better for you than Kool-Aid.

  9. #159
    Educator Schutzengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Last Seen
    04-20-13 @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    719

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Nice. Someone is actually reading the links!
    Thanks, I do try to read the evidence provided by all concerned. I do agree with you some reform needs to be taken, because it is a MUCH bigger problem than we are lead to believe.
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid. - Ike

    Tea is better for you than Kool-Aid.

  10. #160
    Educator Schutzengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Last Seen
    04-20-13 @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    719

    Re: Canadian man living in Broward pleads guilty to voting illegally in ‘08 president

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Because the laws are being implemented in a manner specifically and deliberately targeting groups who vote Democrat. That's ****ing why we shouldn't be doing it.
    Yes, the dead, illegals, and felons... none of which have the right to vote, but decidedly vote democrat when they do...
    History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid. - Ike

    Tea is better for you than Kool-Aid.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •