Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 202

Thread: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

  1. #181
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Wanting people to wear orange is not a ideology.Its wanting people to wear orange because you like the color orange.




    The humor us and tell us what the motive is for a work place homicides in the OP since you seem to know what it is.
    You still don't get it. The fact the shooter wanted to push people to wear orange shows a specific agenda and I don't care if you call it an ideology or not. The mere fact he had a specific goal in mind other than murder is why it is domestic terrorism. Even murder is not the goal because it is only the tool for the agenda.

    The fact you claimed he did it out of revenge when that has not been shown proves facts are not your top priority.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  2. #182
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    Nobody is making politics of it and it is disgusting that mourning the loss of their lives is feigned just so a cheap shot can be thrown.
    You've been trying to make this political the whole time.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  3. #183
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    You've been trying to make this political the whole time.
    Explain how........
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  4. #184
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    Explain how........
    You don't think trying to use a made up definition of terrorism isn't playing politics? Really? Even when everyone showed you why you are completely wrong? Really? Can't see it?
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  5. #185
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    You've been trying to make this political the whole time.
    Explain how........
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  6. #186
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    It is terrorism and if you don't believe me, ask the survivors if they were terrified.
    I am sure if you ask a rape victim,burglary/home invasion victim, armed robbery victim, car jacking victim or a victim of some other violent crime if they were terrified they will say they were terrified.

    It is not traditional terrorism which is why I call it ST.
    Its not terrorism at all. So you are wrong.

    Look, you don't address the def I gave and all you keep doing is complaining about the term so either address the definition and criteria and show why it is wrong or stop wasting your time
    You have been shown multiple times how you are wrong.You can't slap any word in front of the word terrorism and change the definition to something that has nothing to do with terrorism. There is state-terrorism, bio-terrorism, Eco-terrorism, religious-terrorism and other types of terrorism.The one thing they have in common is “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #187
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    You don't think trying to use a made up definition of terrorism isn't playing politics? Really? Even when everyone showed you why you are completely wrong? Really? Can't see it?
    Every word and definition in every language has been invented.

    You can't show I have been playing politics with it so you are just looking for something to complain about. As usual.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  8. #188
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I am sure if you ask a rape victim,burglary/home invasion victim, armed robbery victim, car jacking victim or a victim of some other violent crime if they were terrified they will say they were terrified.



    Its not terrorism at all. So you are wrong.



    You have been shown multiple times how you are wrong.You can't slap any word in front of the word terrorism and change the definition to something that has nothing to do with terrorism. There is state-terrorism, bio-terrorism, Eco-terrorism, religious-terrorism and other types of terrorism.The one thing they have in common is “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”.
    It's okay you cannot comprehend why it is social terrorism.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  9. #189
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    Every word and definition in every language has been invented.
    By people familiar with the subject matter, credentials you haven't demonstrated.

    You can't show I have been playing politics with it so you are just looking for something to complain about. As usual.
    Yes I can, and did. Why would you insist on creating a term for a criminal charge specific to motives and actions not displayed in this shooting if there were no political motives behind it?
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  10. #190
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Police: Gunman kills two at N.J. supermarket

    Quote Originally Posted by Furiounova View Post
    It's okay you cannot comprehend why it is social terrorism.
    You are failing to comprehend why the shootings in the story is not any form of terrorism. What you are doing amounts to calling a chocolate cake a T-Bone steak.Now if the chocolate cake looked like a T-bone steak,was the shape of a t-bone steak or was made out of a t-bone steak then you might be justified in calling a chocolate t-bone steak cake.The crime in the OP story has nothing to do with terrorism.So you are not justified in calling the crime in the OP story a form of terrorism.
    Last edited by jamesrage; 09-03-12 at 04:19 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •