Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: 17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

  1. #121
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: 17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Now your just being absurd.

    Taliwhackers don't want to rule all the Stanlands, they want us the hell out of THEIR country.

    al-Queera wants US out of Saudi and to quit propping up the corrupt regime, they will travel to fight the US and support Mooslim groups around the world but to tie us down and dilute our ability to fight in the Middle East. Propaganda aside neither al-queera nor the taliwhackers have the ability to do more than isolated terrorist attacks outside their regions.

    Nazi Germany was seen as freedom fighters when they first invaded the Baltic States and the Ukraine. Many from those states fought with Germany against the Soviets. Glad to see you have read WWII history about the battles in the East.
    That isn't really accurate though. Firstly because its difficult to talk about the Taliban as a cohesive organization today, and secondly because of past precedent. In the 1990's towards the tail end of their hold on power (which was quite short) they provided support to the Islamic Movement for Uzbekistan (IMU) as well as a bastion for Tajik Islamists. They were more than willing and Mullah Omar proved eager to acquiesce to requests for safe harbor and training for groups who often worked in tandem with al-Qaeda to further their efforts in their home countries.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: 17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Now your just being absurd.

    Taliwhackers don't want to rule all the Stanlands, they want us the hell out of THEIR country.

    al-Queera wants US out of Saudi and to quit propping up the corrupt regime, they will travel to fight the US and support Mooslim groups around the world but to tie us down and dilute our ability to fight in the Middle East. Propaganda aside neither al-queera nor the taliwhackers have the ability to do more than isolated terrorist attacks outside their regions.

    Nazi Germany was seen as freedom fighters when they first invaded the Baltic States and the Ukraine. Many from those states fought with Germany against the Soviets. Glad to see you have read WWII history about the battles in the East.
    First you say I am being absurd with my Hitler comparison then you do exactly what I accused you of and call Hitler a freedom fighter.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: 17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Propaganda aside neither al-queera nor the taliwhackers have the ability to do more than isolated terrorist attacks outside their regions.
    This is quite an interesting statement. I wonder if this is what our government was thinking before 9-1-1.

  4. #124
    Guru
    Diogenes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    10-11-13 @ 06:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,980

    Re: 17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    This is quite an interesting statement. I wonder if this is what our government was thinking before 9-1-1.
    Nicely stated! Have you seen The Path To 9/11?
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
    - Abraham Lincoln

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: 17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
    Nicely stated! Have you seen The Path To 9/11?
    No I haven't, but I will definitely check it out later. Thanks!

  6. #126
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: 17 Afghans beheaded in insurgent attack on party

    Chris-
    To use your 'logic' we should keep a wary eye on Japan, they did Pearl Harbor after all...

    9-11 did not occur because al-Queera was all powerful, we were that lazy and had a colossus failure our intelligence organizations. al-Queera tried this same thing in France but failed because the hijackers didn't control the aircraft, the aircraft was low on fuel, had to land before continuing on to Paris.

    They learned from that mistake, we didn't pay attention.

    Local FBI reports odd training requests by Arab men for commercial jet aircraft flight instruction and no one checks that out.

    Passengers sat by as the hijackers took over the cockpit.... THAT ain't gonna happen again!

    Our intelligence agencies were not thinking, after generations of making careers on facing the E-Vile Empire the CIA, FBI, NSA were not flexible enough to face a new threat.

    Look how long spies, for Israel and Roosia worked in the FBI, Navy, State Dept...

    We don't need the Patriot Act, we need intelligence agencies that care more about watching out for threats than watching for promotions and retirement packages.

    A better question for the you to ask is what new threat is emerging that no one is looking into. al-Queera is so yesterday's threat.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •