Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    405
    Likes Received
    208 times
    Likes Given
    46

    High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Sinaloa Cartel Operative Jesus Vincente Zambada Niebla Makes Explosive Allegation About Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ | TheBlaze.com

    A high-ranking Mexican drug cartel operative currently in U.S. custody is making startling allegations that the failed federal gun-walking operation known as “Fast and Furious” isn’t what you think it is.

    It wasn’t about tracking guns, it was about supplying them — all part of an elaborate agreement between the U.S. government and Mexico’s powerful Sinaloa Cartel to take down rival cartels.
    The explosive allegations are being made by Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla, known as the Sinaloa Cartel’s “logistics coordinator.” He was extradited to the Chicago last year to face federal drug charges.

    Zambada-Niebla claims that under a “divide and conquer” strategy, the U.S. helped finance and arm the Sinaloa Cartel through Operation Fast and Furious in exchange for information that allowed the DEA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and other federal agencies to take down rival drug cartels. The Sinaloa Cartel was allegedly permitted to traffic massive amounts of drugs across the U.S. border from 2004 to 2009 — during both Fast and Furious and Bush-era gunrunning operations — as long as the intel kept coming.
    I always knew it wasn't about gun control like the Republicans say it was. Its all about illicit money going to politicians bank accounts overseas.

  2. #2
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,451
    Likes Received
    1836 times
    Likes Given
    916

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    I don't beleive he is a "high ranking member" of the cartel, just another soldier. I have nver heard this guys family name connected with the cartel.

    Why would you beleive anything he says.

    Of course he is going to come up with something to get himself out of trouble, as that is the way it would work in Mexico.

    So now you are sure it wasn't about guns but about illicit money because of this guys word?

  3. #3
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017
    Likes Received
    2980 times
    Likes Given
    2649

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    A member of a drug cartel says stuff about things after capture. In other news, the Brooklyn Bridge has just been put up for sale, and you won't believe what they're asking for it. Here's Steve with sports...
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  4. #4
    Guru Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-26-12 @ 03:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,571
    Likes Received
    692 times
    Likes Given
    1026

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    I don't beleive he is a "high ranking member" of the cartel, just another soldier. I have nver heard this guys family name connected with the cartel.

    Why would you beleive anything he says.

    Of course he is going to come up with something to get himself out of trouble, as that is the way it would work in Mexico.

    So now you are sure it wasn't about guns but about illicit money because of this guys word?
    Intelligence Report: Mexican druglord Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla imprisoned in Chicago will be moved to another facility | abc7chicago.com

    Not sure about any of it. It seems that has been his defense all along. Now the media leaks have put a name to the program he was working under.

    Zambada claims that he is covered by an immunity deal between Mexico and the U.S.; that because cartel leaders provided federal agents with information about rival drug gangs, he should go free. A new government filing states Zambada is not a cooperating witness.
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  5. #5
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,451
    Likes Received
    1836 times
    Likes Given
    916

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Intelligence Report: Mexican druglord Jesus Vicente Zambada-Niebla imprisoned in Chicago will be moved to another facility | abc7chicago.com

    Not sure about any of it. It seems that has been his defense all along. Now the media leaks have put a name to the program he was working under.
    That is just the thing. I don't see how he could be single handedly be moving that much. It is an organization.

    We will have to see how this plays out. I am sure it will be in my local paper here as any ex-resident of Sinaloa that is in the news for whatever reason is reported upon here where I am, in Sinaloa.

  6. #6
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524
    Likes Received
    6767 times
    Likes Given
    3083

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    To be sure, it is fiction. But it's well researched fiction and a great crime book.
    Amazon.com: The Power of the Dog (9781400096930): Don Winslow: Books

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    09-26-12 @ 08:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    139
    Likes Received
    20 times
    Likes Given
    10

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    I don't beleive he is a "high ranking member" of the cartel, just another soldier. I have nver heard this guys family name connected with the cartel.

    Just asking because I am unsure of your qualifications or background on the cartels. You say you have never heard his name but are you an expert researcher on the cartels or are you a participant on any certain level? I am seriously asking not to argue with you but for simple clarification. At any rate just because you haven't ever heard his name doesn't mean he isn't the real thing or up in the higher levels of the drug trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Why would you beleive anything he says.
    the same can be said about you, why would we believe anything you say? See it can work both ways.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Of course he is going to come up with something to get himself out of trouble, as that is the way it would work in Mexico.

    So now you are sure it wasn't about guns but about illicit money because of this guys word?
    He isn't the first Mexican Naroc to claim to be working with the CIA or the American government. If you research it deeper you will see a pattern where there is sufficient evidence that the US government and the CIA are engaging in a shadow war inside of Mexico and working with many of the Narcos.

    Did you not see the news report of the CIA airplane that crashed in Mexico that was full of cocaine? It wasn't the first plane to crash like that.



    CIA plane crash lands with four tons of coke

    Seventeen months after an American-registered DC9 airliner was busted with 5.5 tons of cocaine, a major international scandal is brewing over a second drug trafficking incident in Mexico’s Yucatan involving an American-registered jet owned by a dummy front company of the kind usually associated with the CIA.
    CIA plane crash lands with four tons of coke | The Arnprior News

    What you don't think the CIA is operating clandestine operations inside of Mexico? Oh well the US government wont tell you because they fall under the heading of "national Security" so the CIA won't release such information but its happening.

    Did you hear of the underground deceleration by Mexican Nationals who are opposed to the US government operating such activities inside of Mexico? Did you also hear that even the head of the top drug cartel has put a hit out on any US government officials operating inside of Mexico that are engaged with such activities s that the world will know most of the actual drug running and crimes are being conducted with hand in hand cooperation of the US government?

    Well the drug cartels are infiltrated to the highest levels of the Mexican government and are getting information on who and where these CIA people will be and are ordering kill squad's to take them out.

    don't think so?




    Americans shot in Mexico were CIA operatives


    The two operatives, who were hurt on Friday, were participating in a training program that involved the Mexican Navy. They were traveling with a Mexican Navy captain in an embassy sport utility vehicle that had diplomatic license plates, heading toward a military shooting range 35 miles south of the capital when gunmen, some or all of them from the Federal Police, attacked the vehicle, Mexican officials have said.
    NYT: Americans shot in Mexico were CIA operatives - World news - The New York Times - NBCNews.com

    Ask yourself why Federal Police would shoot up a diplomatic car with diplomatic tags and known CIA agents and Mexican Navy personal inside. These CIA "operatives" were heading to a shooting range to supposedly train the Mexican Navy (Who lacks training and needs the US Governments help, yea right) and were then ambushed by Federal Police. Something is fishy here until you understand that these CIA operatives were in fact the bad guys and the Mexican Federal Police are having a hard time controlling their men now in the face of these open contacts for meddling in Mexico's affairs which then put the Mexican people and Mexico in a bad light.

    If anyone does any real research you will see what I am saying is 100% true as I have no agenda here but to report the truth. Let me know if you need me to post hundreds of more links to back up my claims.


    US Espionage Center Reveled in Mexico
    Borderland Beat: U.S. Super Intelligence Center Revealed in Mexico

    Mexico confirms US intelligence agents working in Mexico
    Mexico Acknowledges U.S. Intel Agents Operating Within The Country, But Won't Discuss

    and many more

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    10-03-12 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    405
    Likes Received
    208 times
    Likes Given
    46

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignElecto View Post
    Just asking because I am unsure of your qualifications or background on the cartels. You say you have never heard his name but are you an expert researcher on the cartels or are you a participant on any certain level? I am seriously asking not to argue with you but for simple clarification. At any rate just because you haven't ever heard his name doesn't mean he isn't the real thing or up in the higher levels of the drug trade.



    the same can be said about you, why would we believe anything you say? See it can work both ways.




    He isn't the first Mexican Naroc to claim to be working with the CIA or the American government. If you research it deeper you will see a pattern where there is sufficient evidence that the US government and the CIA are engaging in a shadow war inside of Mexico and working with many of the Narcos.

    Did you not see the news report of the CIA airplane that crashed in Mexico that was full of cocaine? It wasn't the first plane to crash like that.





    CIA plane crash lands with four tons of coke | The Arnprior News

    What you don't think the CIA is operating clandestine operations inside of Mexico? Oh well the US government wont tell you because they fall under the heading of "national Security" so the CIA won't release such information but its happening.

    Did you hear of the underground deceleration by Mexican Nationals who are opposed to the US government operating such activities inside of Mexico? Did you also hear that even the head of the top drug cartel has put a hit out on any US government officials operating inside of Mexico that are engaged with such activities s that the world will know most of the actual drug running and crimes are being conducted with hand in hand cooperation of the US government?

    Well the drug cartels are infiltrated to the highest levels of the Mexican government and are getting information on who and where these CIA people will be and are ordering kill squad's to take them out.

    don't think so?






    NYT: Americans shot in Mexico were CIA operatives - World news - The New York Times - NBCNews.com

    Ask yourself why Federal Police would shoot up a diplomatic car with diplomatic tags and known CIA agents and Mexican Navy personal inside. These CIA "operatives" were heading to a shooting range to supposedly train the Mexican Navy (Who lacks training and needs the US Governments help, yea right) and were then ambushed by Federal Police. Something is fishy here until you understand that these CIA operatives were in fact the bad guys and the Mexican Federal Police are having a hard time controlling their men now in the face of these open contacts for meddling in Mexico's affairs which then put the Mexican people and Mexico in a bad light.

    If anyone does any real research you will see what I am saying is 100% true as I have no agenda here but to report the truth. Let me know if you need me to post hundreds of more links to back up my claims.


    US Espionage Center Reveled in Mexico
    Borderland Beat: U.S. Super Intelligence Center Revealed in Mexico

    Mexico confirms US intelligence agents working in Mexico
    Mexico Acknowledges U.S. Intel Agents Operating Within The Country, But Won't Discuss

    and many more

    Don't you realize that most Americans can't admit the truth? It was pretty evident in this thread and they will do everything they can do to not admit the truth.

  9. #9
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 01:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017
    Likes Received
    2980 times
    Likes Given
    2649

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    I need to find that airplane
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  10. #10
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    09-26-12 @ 08:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    139
    Likes Received
    20 times
    Likes Given
    10

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Don't you realize that most Americans can't admit the truth? It was pretty evident in this thread and they will do everything they can do to not admit the truth.
    It actually amazes me the more I see it. It doesn't happen just with this story but with almost everything. The US people have become so polarized that they cannot see it themselves.

    Just look at the George Zimmerman case and how the facts seem to go right out the window and its a lynch mob mentality because so many people are so sure its a case of racial profiling and racial hate.

    Or even with the Presidential election on both sides of the isle. I mean Romney and the GOP have sunken to levels that would make sewer rats look good. They took away the electoral votes from Ron Paul and have basically engaged in the most unethical campaign I have seen in years. They are all unethical but this one takes the cake in recent years IMHO for its open lies and corruption. I see all those good ol Romney supporters sitting there waving their proud little flags and so quickly forget the entire scandal of his of shore bank accounts and tax issue which underscore his dishonesty yet there they are proudly supporting him and going along with silencing Ron Paul

    Don't get me stared on Obama either as he is one slick liar who I know every time he opens his mouth another lie and more spending will happen.

    I could go on supporting my argument but like this thread on the Mexican NARCO war I could tell the people the CIA is mostly behind it and provide all the proof in the world but still they will discredit it and take the word of their own government that lies to them and hides the real truth via National Security excuses.

    I have resolved myself to accept that the US people will have a government they vote for and deserve and when the house of cards come crashing down the reality will sting worse than learning tey are being targeted as a teoorist and the laws they passed being used against them. I have no pity for them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •