Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

  1. #11
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Sinaloa Cartel Operative Jesus Vincente Zambada Niebla Makes Explosive Allegation About Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ | TheBlaze.com



    I always knew it wasn't about gun control like the Republicans say it was. Its all about illicit money going to politicians bank accounts overseas.
    It's not outside the realm of possibilities. We have long run drugs and guns. Hell that's what Iran-Contra was.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #12
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    It's not outside the realm of possibilities. We have long run drugs and guns. Hell that's what Iran-Contra was.
    It's something that's happened before more or less, but why would we do so here despite all the evidence to the contrary? I think it is extremely unlikely.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    It's something that's happened before more or less, but why would we do so here despite all the evidence to the contrary? I think it is extremely unlikely.
    I mean basically we have shady drug dealer vs. government. Neither are trustworthy sources.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #14
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    09-26-12 @ 10:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    139

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    It's something that's happened before more or less, but why would we do so here despite all the evidence to the contrary? I think it is extremely unlikely.
    What evidence to the contrary?


    You think it’s very unlikely? Please…. The US government loves people who think like you.

    Ask yourself some simple questions, like how can the US government spend billions of dollars and not close or secure the US southern border but yet spend far less and keep a tight lid on and around area 51.

    Also the drug trade is what fuels a large portion of the US economy. Not only in the actual criminal cases it produces for the government but it also causes the justification for more police and military spending as well as border patrol agents. This is just the tip of the ice berg.

    Factor in all the “for profit prisons” being operated within the USA and all the treatment programs and money made off probationers and parolees who after spending money on legal defense will have to seek mandatory treatment and counseling (which provide work for many more people) and we are talking millions of dollars.

    Then these criminals also lose their right to own or carry guns (which more people actually support) but these same supporters also fail to see it as an overall plan to de-arm the American population via making more people criminals.

    I could go on but that is the cliff notes of it all and the bottom line is that with the entire war with the Mexican drug cartel is for far greater reasons than I even listed.

    Why don’t you research where the USA gets most of its crude oil and you might be surprised to learn that Mexico is in the top two positions just after Canada for oil imports into the USA. With Mexico being destabilized (due to all the violence that the USA helps to cause) it makes it easier for the US Government to offer help in the form of sending military and law enforcement help inside of Mexico under such a guise when in reality they are actually sending spies trying to formulate the best plans for a future manipulation of natural resources and to prevent China from taking a stronger foot hold within Mexico.

    I really do hope one day you will see it for what it really is and see the truth.

  5. #15
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,438

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignElecto View Post
    Just asking because I am unsure of your qualifications or background on the cartels. You say you have never heard his name but are you an expert researcher on the cartels or are you a participant on any certain level? I am seriously asking not to argue with you but for simple clarification. At any rate just because you haven't ever heard his name doesn't mean he isn't the real thing or up in the higher levels of the drug trade.

    I live in Sinaloa, 2 hours from the Capital where the head guys are. I know a lot of the head guys here in my little town. I have never heard that name around here. You have to understand a Mexicans name is very important to him. He will introduce himself with all of his names, usually 4 but sometimes more.

    I took issue with the OP saying he was a high-ranking member of the cartel. I am sure he is a member but I don't know about high-ranking.

    When you live in a place like this you have to get to know the big guys, on both sides, or bad things can happen.

    I don't really care if you beleive what I say or not, I was just thinking out loud anyway.

    I wouldn't beleive anything somebody like him says. He is looking for a way out and he saw one. Who knows if it is true. I guess we will see if they allow us to.

  6. #16
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,438

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignElecto View Post
    It actually amazes me the more I see it. It doesn't happen just with this story but with almost everything. The US people have become so polarized that they cannot see it themselves.

    Just look at the George Zimmerman case and how the facts seem to go right out the window and its a lynch mob mentality because so many people are so sure its a case of racial profiling and racial hate.

    Or even with the Presidential election on both sides of the isle. I mean Romney and the GOP have sunken to levels that would make sewer rats look good. They took away the electoral votes from Ron Paul and have basically engaged in the most unethical campaign I have seen in years. They are all unethical but this one takes the cake in recent years IMHO for its open lies and corruption. I see all those good ol Romney supporters sitting there waving their proud little flags and so quickly forget the entire scandal of his of shore bank accounts and tax issue which underscore his dishonesty yet there they are proudly supporting him and going along with silencing Ron Paul

    Don't get me stared on Obama either as he is one slick liar who I know every time he opens his mouth another lie and more spending will happen.

    I could go on supporting my argument but like this thread on the Mexican NARCO war I could tell the people the CIA is mostly behind it and provide all the proof in the world but still they will discredit it and take the word of their own government that lies to them and hides the real truth via National Security excuses.

    I have resolved myself to accept that the US people will have a government they vote for and deserve and when the house of cards come crashing down the reality will sting worse than learning tey are being targeted as a teoorist and the laws they passed being used against them. I have no pity for them
    Do you know the difference between the US government and the Mexican government?

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,330

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignElecto View Post
    It actually amazes me the more I see it. It doesn't happen just with this story but with almost everything. The US people have become so polarized that they cannot see it themselves. Just look at the George Zimmerman case and how the facts seem to go right out the window and its a lynch mob mentality because so many people are so sure its a case of racial profiling and racial hate. Or even with the Presidential election on both sides of the isle. I mean Romney and the GOP have sunken to levels that would make sewer rats look good. They took away the electoral votes from Ron Paul and have basically engaged in the most unethical campaign I have seen in years. They are all unethical but this one takes the cake in recent years IMHO for its open lies and corruption. I see all those good ol Romney supporters sitting there waving their proud little flags and so quickly forget the entire scandal of his of shore bank accounts and tax issue which underscore his dishonesty yet there they are proudly supporting him and going along with silencing Ron Paul Don't get me stared on Obama either as he is one slick liar who I know every time he opens his mouth another lie and more spending will happen. I could go on supporting my argument but like this thread on the Mexican NARCO war I could tell the people the CIA is mostly behind it and provide all the proof in the world but still they will discredit it and take the word of their own government that lies to them and hides the real truth via National Security excuses. I have resolved myself to accept that the US people will have a government they vote for and deserve and when the house of cards come crashing down the reality will sting worse than learning tey are being targeted as a teoorist and the laws they passed being used against them. I have no pity for them
    So...where are you from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #18
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    09-26-12 @ 10:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    139

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    I live in Sinaloa, 2 hours from the Capital where the head guys are. I know a lot of the head guys here in my little town. I have never heard that name around here. You have to understand a Mexicans name is very important to him. He will introduce himself with all of his names, usually 4 but sometimes more.

    I took issue with the OP saying he was a high-ranking member of the cartel. I am sure he is a member but I don't know about high-ranking.

    When you live in a place like this you have to get to know the big guys, on both sides, or bad things can happen.

    I don't really care if you beleive what I say or not, I was just thinking out loud anyway.

    I wouldn't beleive anything somebody like him says. He is looking for a way out and he saw one. Who knows if it is true. I guess we will see if they allow us to.
    Like I said I only asked you for clarification on what you were stating that you had never heard the guys name before, and was only asking how you would be so knowledgeable about the cartels members but not in a confrontational way. I cannot (and will not) argue with anyone living in Sinaloa, especially anyone who claims to know or associate with Chapo’s men even if you live two hours from where they are headquartered. Sinaloa up in the mountains around the espinazo del Diablo is tough rugged terrain.

    As for believing what he is saying, you might not think he is telling the truth about his connection or working with the CIA or the US government but I know for a fact that what he is saying is true in regards to the US government working with the narcos and others inside Mexico so I wouldn’t put it past the same people to work with him if he is in fact even mid to upper level if for any other reason to gather more information in trade.

    The fact the US has him inside the USA speaks to the fact he has to be bigger than simply a street solider for the Sinaloa cartel.

    You asked me

    Do you know the difference between the US government and the Mexican government?
    In what manner of speaking?
    Last edited by SovereignElecto; 08-29-12 at 08:46 PM. Reason: fix spelling

  9. #19
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by Running View Post
    Sinaloa Cartel Operative Jesus Vincente Zambada Niebla Makes Explosive Allegation About Operation ‘Fast and Furious’ | TheBlaze.com



    I always knew it wasn't about gun control like the Republicans say it was. Its all about illicit money going to politicians bank accounts overseas.
    I don't know if it's true or not, but hopefully this will finally start getting politicians running for office to start seriously considering legalizing recreational drugs to get the control of them out the hands of criminal organizations.
    Also, we need to legalize recreational drugs and prostitution.

  10. #20
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,438

    Re: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation

    Quote Originally Posted by SovereignElecto View Post
    In what manner of speaking?
    If the Mexican government wants you dead, you are dead and everybody knows it.

    If the US government wants you dead, nobody knows it but you are just as dead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •