Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 133

Thread: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

  1. #111
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Believe it or not, my life does not revolve around your posts on an internet message board. Did you wait up all night for a response, hitting "Refresh" on your browser every 10 seconds? Sorry that my life doesn't always perfectly accommodate your schedule. You're going to have to either suck it up and deal with it, or run along and annoy someone else for an insta-response.
    Ummm, I logged in this morning to see the reply you claimed would have to wait for the evening.

    Still waiting for you to reply on the issue we were talking about as I see your ignorant incest argument completely disappeared. I don’t mind having to be the one removing your ignorance on these matters, but a little integrity on your part to recognize you are arguing from a position of ignorance would be far better than the empty posturing you resorted to.

    You're still essentially blaming the victim, and these are just other variants on "bitch had it coming."
    Since you are back to spinning in circles about the bitch, I will leave you wallowing in your ignorance.

    Should of known better then to engage you in the first place.

  2. #112
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    Ummm, I logged in this morning to see the reply you claimed would have to wait for the evening.
    Yeah, **** happens in a thing called "life" that some of us have. Deal with it. Or don't. Whatever.

    Still waiting for you to reply on the issue we were talking about as I see your ignorant incest argument completely disappeared.
    No, I just responded to it. If the law makes an exception for incest, then we're just talking about statutory rape when the perpetrator is some adult OTHER than the parents/guardians. And blaming the child for being manipulated by an adult is repulsive.

    Since you are back to spinning in circles about the bitch, I will leave you wallowing in your ignorance.

    Should of known better then to engage you in the first place.
    Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  3. #113
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    No, I just responded to it. If the law makes an exception for incest, then we're just talking about statutory rape when the perpetrator is some adult OTHER than the parents/guardians. And blaming the child for being manipulated by an adult is repulsive.
    I guess this is the closest you will come to an apology for not understanding the details of this particular thread topic.

    Anyway...shielding the parents from being responsible for the actions of their children is repulsive.


    Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
    not leaving the thread, just redirecting the conversation with the honest adults from this point forward.

  4. #114
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    I guess this is the closest you will come to an apology for not understanding the details of this particular thread topic.

    Anyway...shielding the parents from being responsible for the actions of their children is repulsive.
    The whole point of statutory rape laws is that children are NOT responsible for their actions because they are unable to consent. To frame a ****ing statutory rape case as though it's no different than the kid breaking a window is disgusting. The child is a VICTIM, not a perpetrator. That's the whole reason statutory rape laws exist. And don't bother with moronic red herrings about the age of consent being too high/low/inflexible/whatever, unless you're going to argue against the necessity for statutory rape laws at all. In the eyes of the law, minors below a certain age are unable to give consent to sexual activity, which is why it's illegal to have sex with them. To then turn around and hold them responsible for being raped by an adult is absolutely a variant on "bitch had it coming."
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  5. #115
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    The whole point of statutory rape laws is that children are NOT responsible for their actions because they are unable to consent. To frame a ****ing statutory rape case as though it's no different than the kid breaking a window is disgusting. The child is a VICTIM, not a perpetrator. That's the whole reason statutory rape laws exist. And don't bother with moronic red herrings about the age of consent being too high/low/inflexible/whatever, unless you're going to argue against the necessity for statutory rape laws at all. In the eyes of the law, minors below a certain age are unable to give consent to sexual activity, which is why it's illegal to have sex with them. To then turn around and hold them responsible for being raped by an adult is absolutely a variant on "bitch had it coming."
    Meh, the bitch was asking for it. If (s)he didn't want to get raped (s)he would not have been so enticing. Republican logic is awesome.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #116
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    The whole point of statutory rape laws is that children are NOT responsible for their actions because they are unable to consent. To frame a ****ing statutory rape case as though it's no different than the kid breaking a window is disgusting. The child is a VICTIM, not a perpetrator. That's the whole reason statutory rape laws exist. And don't bother with moronic red herrings about the age of consent being too high/low/inflexible/whatever, unless you're going to argue against the necessity for statutory rape laws at all. In the eyes of the law, minors below a certain age are unable to give consent to sexual activity, which is why it's illegal to have sex with them. To then turn around and hold them responsible for being raped by an adult is absolutely a variant on "bitch had it coming."
    the reason your argument is void of any logic is the tax payer is being held responsible.

    using your idiotic logic, you are saying the taxpayer is responsible. why do you feel the taxpayer has it coming?

  7. #117
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    the reason your argument is void of any logic is the tax payer is being held responsible.

    using your idiotic logic, you are saying the taxpayer is responsible. why do you feel the taxpayer has it coming?
    The issue is not whether taxpayers should have to pay for abortion in cases of rape...the issues is that it draws a DISTINCTION between "forcible rape" and other kinds of rape, when it comes to taxpayer-funded abortion. THAT is the problem; it's based on the belief that some rape victims should be held responsible because they really wanted it.
    Last edited by Kandahar; 08-24-12 at 03:56 PM.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  8. #118
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Meh, the bitch was asking for it. If (s)he didn't want to get raped (s)he would not have been so enticing. Republican logic is awesome.
    You can't seriously believe that any group of people actually believe that do you? Republicans believe a lot of idiotic things but this is not one of them.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  9. #119
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    You can't seriously believe that any group of people actually believe that do you? Republicans believe a lot of idiotic things but this is not one of them.
    Zyphlin basically stated just that in this very thread.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #120
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Paul Ryan won't explain 'forcible rape' language

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Zyphlin basically stated just that in this very thread.
    I agree with that but Zyphlin isnt the spokesman for republicans. I dont honestly think Zyphlin even believes that but there are people all over the political spectrum who try to justify their perversions all kinds of ways and even by hiding behind laws. That doesnt make it the belief of a political party.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •