Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report say

  1. #21
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,809

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    This is kinda idiotic, especially in light of the 'story'. Let me ask you something...do you think that having and promoting family values means you dont drink, dont smoke, and dont on occasion **** up? I got news for you...I know a LOT of LIBERALS that believe in family values...and smoke...and drink...and occasionally **** up. Your fauxrage over conservatives is petty...and frankly...its a lie. Obama is a Liberal and promotes...guess what...family values. There are a lot of Democrats that promote family values. Your rant on republicans and family values is simply petty and partisan.

    Oh...and should anyone get upset over the 'religious significance and holiness' to the Jews over the swim site...

    Attachment 67132908
    You missed my point. Everybody does do it, both ruling parties, as such I wish people would shut the **** up about it. Yes, I was tired of the Clintons saying it's "for the family" all the time, just as much as I am sick of "family values" crap. I don't care what these people do as long as the represent the people who elected them - and most don't. But as long as their behavior doesn't compromise their ability to remain impartial I'm fine.

    Lately it's been the GOP that has been focused on the social engineering they always accused the Democrats of trying to do. How about I don't like it when anyone does it? But at the present it is the GOP making the attempts and it is the GOP that is in bed with religionists. You can't have it both ways. When you have Atkin, Bachman, Huckabee, Palin, Perry, Santorum, Caine and a host of others kissing James Dobson's fanny. It's all a bit hypercritical, innit?

  2. #22
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    You missed my point. Everybody does do it, both ruling parties, as such I wish people would shut the **** up about it. Yes, I was tired of the Clintons saying it's "for the family" all the time, just as much as I am sick of "family values" crap. I don't care what these people do as long as the represent the people who elected them - and most don't. But as long as their behavior doesn't compromise their ability to remain impartial I'm fine.

    Lately it's been the GOP that has been focused on the social engineering they always accused the Democrats of trying to do. How about I don't like it when anyone does it? But at the present it is the GOP making the attempts and it is the GOP that is in bed with religionists. You can't have it both ways. When you have Atkin, Bachman, Huckabee, Palin, Perry, Santorum, Caine and a host of others kissing James Dobson's fanny. It's all a bit hypercritical, innit?
    Ah! See...now THAT is an entirely different point. The ones most often making the "gawd I hate republicans and their family values comments" are...well...typically liberals and typically attacking republicans. That you find it repugnant that BOTH parties do it didnt come across at all...primarily because it isnt remotely what you said. But THAT does clarify things somewhat.

  3. #23
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,809

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Ah! See...now THAT is an entirely different point. The ones most often making the "gawd I hate republicans and their family values comments" are...well...typically liberals and typically attacking republicans. That you find it repugnant that BOTH parties do it didnt come across at all...primarily because it isnt remotely what you said. But THAT does clarify things somewhat.
    Honestly, even when it is not to my advantage I believe wrong is wrong and right is right. I don't care which party is involved. In issues concerning morality my position is walk the talk or be quiet. I'm not saying don't do it, but what I am saying is don't lie about your position regarding morality.

    I'm sick of that crap from both parties. I am registered Independent and I'm not changing that. Gary Johnson will get my vote. As for state and local level I always vote against the incumbent. The people have the power to impose term limits, but most voters are sheeple. I'll impose my own option for term limits.

  4. #24
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,121

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    he who has not skinny dipped can cast the first stone. i don't see why this is even newsworthy.

  5. #25
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Honestly, even when it is not to my advantage I believe wrong is wrong and right is right.
    Ah...so reconcile then that with the entire OP and why this is even a 'story'...

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    he who has not skinny dipped can cast the first stone. i don't see why this is even newsworthy.
    because people love dirty laundry

    Don Henley - Dirty Laundry (Studio Version) - YouTube

  7. #27
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Then whats the problem...sounds like he was trying to SAVE the linens by leaving them on the beach. Heck...thats kinda 'goin green'...

  8. #28
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,876

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    One guy swimming nude does not a skinny-dipping party make.

    Trust me on this one, I'm an elder Hippie. :-)

  9. #29
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,121

    Re: Skinny-dipping in Israel: GOP lawmakers reprimanded for drinking, swimming report

    if slightly intoxicated skinny dipping is wrong, i don't want to be right*.















    *warning : death may occur. please drunken skinny dip responsibly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •