Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 132

Thread: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

  1. #51
    Student Mr. E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PNW
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 05:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    224

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Is this thread (forum as a whole) any better then the hell that is the youtube comment sections? For the most part I assume we're all adults not thirteen year old boys who've found their first pubic hair. We've all known someone who has suffered a heart attack or other serious medical issue. Show some friggin humanity.

  2. #52
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I don't wish she had died. I'm just unemotional about this news since she's a hateful person.
    I don't know Rosie besides her talk show and movies. I am somewhat surprised to hear she is hateful. Tell me, what dies she do to be so? Does she kill kittens? Abuse children? She's uncharitable? What is it, Josie?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    Is this thread (forum as a whole) any better then the hell that is the youtube comment sections? For the most part I assume we're all adults not thirteen year old boys who've found their first pubic hair. We've all known someone who has suffered a heart attack or other serious medical issue. Show some friggin humanity.

    God! Chill out man!

  4. #54
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    I hope she has a speedy recovery.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



  5. #55
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,627

    Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    I hope she will recover soon.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  6. #56
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,627

    Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    What a wonderful display of caring compassion for a fellow human. It restores one's faith in Conservative America.
    Yes it is unfortunate, but let's not forget conservative religious figures receiving similar treatment from liberally-minded people.

    I may brutally disagree or despise positions either may have, but I do not wish Ill upon anyone.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  7. #57
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-28-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,909

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
    Is this thread (forum as a whole) any better then the hell that is the youtube comment sections? For the most part I assume we're all adults not thirteen year old boys who've found their first pubic hair. We've all known someone who has suffered a heart attack or other serious medical issue. Show some friggin humanity.
    You make a good point...I know someone who has had a heat attack and I felt bad.

    As far as Rosie is concerned I do not, she brought it on herself with her excesses in food and other substances that were not good for her.

    For heavens sake she has her likeness made out of made out of candy, potato chips, cookies, and other edible goodies. You feel bad, I want the jelly bean on the tip of her nose!!!


  8. #58
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,436

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Oh. Well, that's what happens when you're fat, hateful and angry all the time.
    Would you say the same about Limbaugh and Christie? Beck looks like he's putting on some weight too.

  9. #59
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,436

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Comedy Central should do a Roast for Rosie...

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    10-13-12 @ 02:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    I hope she will recover soon.

    yes, yes everybody hopes she will recover soon!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •