Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 132

Thread: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

  1. #101
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,525

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    why does she hate?
    For the same reason the Turks hate the Armenians, I reckon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    For the same reason the Turks hate the Armenians, I reckon.
    puhahahah
    you should ask it this way
    , like many armenians hate turks ??
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATRK

  3. #103
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,186

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    That **** goes both ways... during the Iraq War there was this group of ladies that wore black outfits in our small town and used signs and such protesting the war, Bush, WMD's etc. I was standing there with my daughters and some guys drove by with an big American flag on a pole in the bed of their truck and they were saying God Bless America! and other benign stuff. Some of the ladies started swearing loudly and yelling at them. I was shocked and told them to watch their mouths around children and in public and that they were a disgrace to protests. They started yelling at me until they say my girls.

    Goes both ways...
    How many times do I have to say 2 wrongs do not make a right?

    Unless these ladies in your example were wishing death on someone, it's not the same. I have no problem with people using profanity when expressing very deeply held opinions. I do have a problem with wishing death on another human being.

    But let's be crystal clear: I am NOT making excuses for the actions of any on the left at any other time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    How many times do I have to say 2 wrongs do not make a right?

    Unless these ladies in your example were wishing death on someone, it's not the same. I have no problem with people using profanity when expressing very deeply held opinions. I do have a problem with wishing death on another human being.

    But let's be crystal clear: I am NOT making excuses for the actions of any on the left at any other time.
    Who wished death? I must have missed that one.

  5. #105
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Would you say the same about Limbaugh and Christie? Beck looks like he's putting on some weight too.
    He does look like he's put on some chub.


  6. #106
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    You cant hate her you dont know her....you dislike her politics...I dont like most of her politics either...however, my father always told me if you wish bad on others...it will always get around to coming back on you.....I dont hate anyone...until they MAKE ME hate them...then im quite capable of it
    What I'm not getting is why people think she is mean and hateful. I realize she has been a vocal lefty, but has she resorted to nasty tactics like Limbaugh and Beck? Not that I am aware of, and no one in this thread has produced anything to back their assertions up. Even when prompted. So I dunno...
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  7. #107
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    What I'm not getting is why people think she is mean and hateful. I realize she has been a vocal lefty, but has she resorted to nasty tactics like Limbaugh and Beck? Not that I am aware of, and no one in this thread has produced anything to back their assertions up. Even when prompted. So I dunno...
    Well mid she has been mean and hateful politically on the two shows she was host.....but that was hateful politics...

  8. #108
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Well mid she has been mean and hateful politically on the two shows she was host.....but that was hateful politics...
    Do you have any examples?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #109
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    You know whats funny? Back When Ted Kennedy Died I was one of the first to dance on his grave. I mean I hated him with a passion. Now after my own brush, I would never do that or wish ill on anyone alive or dead.

    I just don't see life and people the way I used to. Hence my well wishes for Rosie. I don't care what she has done, no one deserves a life threatening heart attack etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Rosie O'Donnell, 50, suffers heart attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    What I'm not getting is why people think she is mean and hateful. I realize she has been a vocal lefty, but has she resorted to nasty tactics like Limbaugh and Beck? Not that I am aware of, and no one in this thread has produced anything to back their assertions up. Even when prompted. So I dunno...
    She is for illegalation of hand guns yet she has no problem in her body guard carrying one......hypocrite!!!!!!!!
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •