Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

  1. #21
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The usual suspects seen to have avoided this thread...for some reasin
    Tha;ts because this guy was either gay or a gay sympathizer.. Doesn't fit the narrative of the evil conservative did it, and all that jazz.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  2. #22
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,708

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    I'm really sorry that "guy gets shot in arm" doesn't get as much attention as "multiple people killed." I'm just as shocked as you guys.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'm really sorry that "guy gets shot in arm" doesn't get as much attention as "multiple people killed." I'm just as shocked as you guys.
    You can bet your butt that if it had been a klownsman it would be getting some play. But, since an LBGT activist shot a black dude, some folks are going to avoid it like the plague.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #24
    Educator

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Jordan
    Last Seen
    10-02-17 @ 06:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,220

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Can't say I would feel sorry if someone who makes it a job to make my life worse dies.
    مثلي مثلك

  5. #25
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You can bet your butt that if it had been a klownsman it would be getting some play. But, since an LBGT activist shot a black dude, some folks are going to avoid it like the plague.
    The LBGT likes to call FRC a hate group because the FRC is misinformed about the LBGT community. They say the FRC is a hate group because they have lied and lying makes you a hate group. People within the LBGT community lie about the FRC, they lie about Christians, and they shoot people who disagree with them. And FRC is the hate group?
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  6. #26
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    The LBGT likes to call FRC a hate group because the FRC is misinformed about the LBGT community. They say the FRC is a hate group because they have lied and lying makes you a hate group. People within the LBGT community lie about the FRC, they lie about Christians, and they shoot people who disagree with them. And FRC is the hate group?
    Brother, that you even try to draw such an equivalence is hilarious. Are gays and lesbians calling Christians pedophiles? Are gays and lesbians saying that "Christian behavior" should be outlawed? Is it the agenda of gays and lesbians to actively try and deny Christians the right to worship as the FRC is denying their right to marry? Are gays and lesbians arguing that Christians are somehow inferior or immoral people under the guise of "scientific studies"? Are gays telling everyone that Christianity "poses a danger to children?" On the whole, the answer to all the above is no, no, no, no, and maybe if they happen to be an atheist.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  7. #27
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,872
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Hope the guard is okay, and the ****er gets caught.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  8. #28
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Brother, that you even try to draw such an equivalence is hilarious. Are gays and lesbians calling Christians pedophiles? Are gays and lesbians saying that "Christian behavior" should be outlawed? Is it the agenda of gays and lesbians to actively try and deny Christians the right to worship as the FRC is denying their right to marry? Are gays and lesbians arguing that Christians are somehow inferior or immoral people under the guise of "scientific studies"? Are gays telling everyone that Christianity "poses a danger to children?" On the whole, the answer to all the above is no, no, no, no, and maybe if they happen to be an atheist.
    Yes people in the LBGT community is doing all of those things.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  9. #29
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: FBI probing shooting of guard at Family Research Council HQ

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Brother, that you even try to draw such an equivalence is hilarious. Are gays and lesbians calling Christians pedophiles?
    I have seen this come up relatively frequently when someone seems particularly interested in bashing the Catholic church.

    Are gays and lesbians saying that "Christian behavior" should be outlawed? Is it the agenda of gays and lesbians to actively try and deny Christians the right to worship as the FRC is denying their right to marry? Are gays and lesbians arguing that Christians are somehow inferior or immoral people under the guise of "scientific studies"? Are gays telling everyone that Christianity "poses a danger to children?" On the whole, the answer to all the above is no, no, no, no, and maybe if they happen to be an atheist.
    I'm sorry, how is FRC "denying" anybody anything?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •