Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 258

Thread: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens[W:150]

  1. #241
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    What is with you people and your inability to understand simple freaking English?

    It depends on their charter and what the students/parents signed. It depends on their charter and what the students/parents signed.
    It depends on their charter and what the students/parents signed.

    There is no debate or discussions in the absence of those materials.
    He cited the exact part of the law that contradicts you. And just because you can get angry and repeat the same thing multiple times doesn't change that fact. Face it, you're wrong.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  2. #242
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    He cited the exact part of the law that contradicts you. And just because you can get angry and repeat the same thing multiple times doesn't change that fact. Face it, you're wrong.
    is this some kind of libtard wizard of oz logic? If i just keep saying something that isn't true it will become so? Must be a pathetic existence.

  3. #243
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    is this some kind of libtard wizard of oz logic? If i just keep saying something that isn't true it will become so? Must be a pathetic existence.
    Well let's see...on our side, we have relevant court cases and the exact text of the law, which is pretty clear and doesn't even leave any room for interpretation. On your side, you have...nothing but bluster and your angry opinion. I can't imagine why I'd think my position is stronger.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  4. #244
    Professor
    vendur's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-05-13 @ 08:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,250

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Well let's see...on our side, we have
    Don't forget the Easter Bunny. Santa, and Obama's fairly earned Nobel.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No, you haven't.
    Yes I did.

    So, you have no rebutal for what I said, got it.
    What did you say that you believe requires rebuttal?

    So, you have no rebutal for what I said, got it.
    Ditto above.

    As I thought, you lied and this isn't about creating a "conducive learning environment", it's about punishing ONLY pregnant females.
    It sure seems to me that this policy is about creating, or if you prefer, maintaining an environment conducive to learning.

    You and othes that support this don't have a leg to stand on. You have proven you are a sesxist and wish to treat women as second class citizens. You might have had some support if you were to punish the male involved as well, but since you only want to punish the pregnant females it will get tossed out in court.
    You need to go soak your head.

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    How is it a benefit when it only punishes the females? This is the equivalent of giving the male involved in the preganancy a "high-five" because he isn't punished in the least by the school. I guess females are just secondary people to you huh?

    I think the acceptable action in this case to make it equal would be to kick out the male involved as well.
    Kick out the bio-father, not in the name of equality, but in the name of common decency.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Yes I did.
    Please show us where then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    What did you say that you believe requires rebuttal?
    Read my comment and you will see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    It sure seems to me that this policy is about creating, or if you prefer, maintaining an environment conducive to learning.
    Then perhaps you will actually answer this question instead of dodging it. How is having a pregnant female in class NOT a conducive learning environment. What prevents the learning from happening with a pregnant female in class?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You need to go soak your head.
    More dodging and running from you I see.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Kick out the bio-father, not in the name of equality, but in the name of common decency.
    If things were done in the name of common deceny, most of the conservatives in this country would be kicked out.

  9. #249
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    If things were done in the name of common deceny, most of the conservatives in this country would be kicked out.
    Unlikely, since we exorsize the 2nd Amendment while liberals try to delete it.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: School policy forces students to take pregnancy tests, bans pregnant teens

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Unlikely, since we exorsize the 2nd Amendment while liberals try to delete it.
    Yep, that's me, a liberal that is just trying to destroy the 2nd amednment even though I have plenty of guns and rifles in the house.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •