Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 203

Thread: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Quote Originally Posted by GPS_Flex View Post
    You gave me no examples of any difference in the rights afforded to anyone.
    FFS!

    Post number 17 and number 24!!

    Jesus H. tap dancing Christ!

    Is this guy for real?

  2. #62
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Considering the fact I've already given you two links to lists explaining what rights gays don't have that straight men do, I must conclude that you are doing nothing than stirring up dirt here.

    Either read the goddamn links or don't. But don't keep asking the same question I've already answered.
    I see, you posted two lists that are irrelevant to the topic at hand yet you feel you have proven something. If I post four irrelevant lists then I win right?

    Do I have a human right to marry my sister or my brother?
    Last edited by GPS_Flex; 08-07-12 at 12:18 AM.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  3. #63
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Put up or shut up. Should I be allowed the same "benefits" accorded by your lists if I decide I want to marry my sister or my brother? What if my sister is 12 years old but we love each other?

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  4. #64
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    The law is the law. You can’t say it is “HATE” if people don’t approve of your desired change in the law anymore than I can say you are full of hate for opposing sex with children, polygamy or incest. This is what bugs me most about the sanctimonious “gay rights’ groups is that they don’t seek equal rights anymore, they want special treatment and special protections that exceed my rights and protections.
    Last edited by GPS_Flex; 08-07-12 at 12:40 AM.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Quote Originally Posted by GPS_Flex View Post
    Put up or shut up. Should I be allowed the same "benefits" accorded by your lists if I decide I want to marry my sister or my brother? What if my sister is 12 years old but we love each other?
    This is about gay couples. Why can't you stay on topic?

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread.

  7. #67
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    FFS!

    Post number 17 and number 24!!

    Jesus H. tap dancing Christ!

    Is this guy for real?
    Inconvenient facts blow narrow minds. He doesn't want to hear what you have to say.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  8. #68
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,165

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Quote Originally Posted by GPS_Flex View Post
    The law is the law. You can’t say it is “HATE” if people don’t approve of your desired change in the law anymore than I can say you are full of hate for opposing sex with children, polygamy or incest. This is what bugs me most about the sanctimonious “gay rights’ groups is that they don’t seek equal rights anymore, they want special treatment and special protections that exceed my rights and protections.
    How about this. When millions of Americans are clamoring for the right to marry their dog, we'll talk about that. Apparently, you're in favor of it.

    How does gay marriage equal more rights than you have? If you want to marry your gay partner in the future, you'll have the same right to do so, right?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #69
    Guru
    GPS_Flex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    02-11-17 @ 11:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    Quote Originally Posted by GPS_Flex View Post
    Name one benefit that I have, under federal law, as a straight male that gay men donít have. Iím not free to marry just any woman I desire or any man I desire. This isnít a human rights issue it is a social issue decided by state law.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Children are under the age of consent and animals cannot give consent to marry, so there is a solid legal argument against both.

    Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    You asked what rights gay couples don't get that straight couples do.

    I gave you them.

    You just contradicted yourself; first you said there were no rights gay couples don't get, now you're admitting there are rights they don't get per states not letting them allowed to marry.

    YOU get a clue.

    Dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Care to address the links I posted just for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Do I have to explain the 14th Amendment to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    That the best you got? Dodging the real issue and creating a strawman about marrying dogs?

    Any time you want to address my links regarding SSM rights, feel free. I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll dodge them.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Considering the fact I've already given you two links to lists explaining what rights gays don't have that straight men do, I must conclude that you are doing nothing than stirring up dirt here.

    Either read the goddamn links or don't. But don't keep asking the same question I've already answered.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Parent/guardians can okay a marriage between teenagers close in age in some states, not children of six or seven.

    I don't know where you got the idea that anyone can marry a pet in any way, even with "owner's consent".
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    FFS!

    Post number 17 and number 24!!

    Jesus H. tap dancing Christ!

    Is this guy for real?
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    This is about gay couples. Why can't you stay on topic?
    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread.
    Still waiting for someone to point me to a right I have that a gay person doesnít have.
    Still waiting for someone to point me to a right I have that a gay person doesnít have.
    Still waiting for someone to point me to a right I have that a gay person doesnít have.
    Still waiting for someone to point me to a right I have that a gay person doesnít have.
    Still waiting for someone to point me to a right I have that a gay person doesnít have.
    Still waiting for someone to point me to a right I have that a gay person doesnít have.

    "Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
    John F. Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It would seem that the constitution is just a god damn piece of paper, to be trotted out when expedient.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: The anti-Chick-fil-A protest - Starbucks [W:39]

    ...and this thread is officially over.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •