Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 503

Thread: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

  1. #391
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    Sure looks like it, it has gotten REALLY quite in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #392
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,013

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    Quote Originally Posted by teamosil View Post
    Attachment 67132204

    Well I guess that ends that debate, huh?
    Yep. The fact there was still debate was a bit ridiculous. I have the same statement at the start of these things as I have had in every one...from Republicans yelling "MUSLIM" during the Fort Hood shooting up to the cries of "Tea Partier" with the Colorado shooting...we should let some actual facts come out rather than attempting to ignorantly jump to whatever conclusion fits our little preconceived politically expedient heads. While sometimes the outcome does match whatever one ignorant group tried to declare from the start, often times it's not the case. However, once the facts began to actually roll out here it was pretty obvious the guy was a White Supremacist and likely a neo-nazi.

  3. #393
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_rebson View Post
    The liberals already think they know it all.
    What about those who accurately profiled the shooter?
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  4. #394
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    04-14-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,237

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Sounds like the right wing. . .
    I don't think it is because it is true. Most rabid right wingers cook up fantasies.
    My main function as a Christian is to be the biggest possible jerk as a demonstration of the awe found in God's Grace and Forgiveness. (That love part comes in to play at some point)

  5. #395
    Sage
    RDS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Last Seen
    10-10-17 @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,398

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]


  6. #396
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Yep. The fact there was still debate was a bit ridiculous. I have the same statement at the start of these things as I have had in every one...from Republicans yelling "MUSLIM" during the Fort Hood shooting up to the cries of "Tea Partier" with the Colorado shooting...we should let some actual facts come out rather than attempting to ignorantly jump to whatever conclusion fits our little preconceived politically expedient heads. While sometimes the outcome does match whatever one ignorant group tried to declare from the start, often times it's not the case. However, once the facts began to actually roll out here it was pretty obvious the guy was a White Supremacist and likely a neo-nazi.
    Yes. But you're still in denial when you claim that the GOP shouldn't be lumped in with white supremacists like the shooter.

    The truth is that people like Palin, Bachmann, etc. help create an environment that fuels the kind of hatred that leads to shootings like this by spreading a Cinderella-like story to their followers that paints the world as being divided into easily identifiable good and bad sides. In this (childish) world view, the good people are White Christians, and the bad people are Muslims, Asians, immigrants etc. who are morally inferior to the White Christians and who are attempting to destroy/invade America, a country that (they claim) belongs to the White Christians.

    These pols do this because they know their followers are idiots who already hold similar prejudices, and know that they can easily exploit their ethnocentrism to win elections. Why talk about issues when you can play the race/culture card? That's the GOP tactic, and it always works to win elections. . .

    . . .at the expense of


  7. #397
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    You're never going to see Palin, Bachmann, Santorum, etc. to say anything condemning the perp of these events. It would jeopardize their political ambitions.

  8. #398
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    The swastika behind the image is a dead giveaway, don't really need tattoos.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

  9. #399
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    Quote Originally Posted by solletica View Post
    Yes. But you're still in denial when you claim that the GOP shouldn't be lumped in with white supremacists like the shooter.

    The truth is that people like Palin, Bachmann, etc. help create an environment that fuels the kind of hatred that leads to shootings like this by spreading a Cinderella-like story to their followers that paints the world as being divided into easily identifiable good and bad sides. In this (childish) world view, the good people are White Christians, and the bad people are Muslims, Asians, immigrants etc. who are morally inferior to the White Christians and who are attempting to destroy/invade America, a country that (they claim) belongs to the White Christians.

    These pols do this because they know their followers are idiots who already hold similar prejudices, and know that they can easily exploit their ethnocentrism to win elections. Why talk about issues when you can play the race/culture card? That's the GOP tactic, and it always works to win elections. . .

    . . .at the expense of

    Oh so you think we should just sit back and be overrun by anti-white anti-christians; sure I don't mind...breaking up the United States into multiple republics and warring with each other for the next 1,000 years.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

  10. #400
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Outside Milwaukee [W:211]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    The notion that the Far Right on this forum condemns and denounces racism and racially based posts is ludicrous. It's for those of us on the left to denounce it, and then for those of you on the right to denounce us. That's the pattern, and it continues in this thread.
    Denounce what? I'm just here to say, "I told you so." I love saying that, my 4 favorite words.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •