Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 731

Thread: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

  1. #601
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Must be a novel concept for you since you obviously believe those 16 million people that weren't working were paying FIT
    So just to be clear....was Reagan's economic policies responsible for the job gains during his presidency?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #602
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yes, keep supporting that massive central govt. run by bureaucrats that created the current 16 trillion dollar debt and don't have to be fiscally responsible like state constitution's require. amazing what bureaucrats can do for being fiscally irresponsible and that fiscal irresponsibility is passed on to many states living above their means all to provide "compassionate" spending that never generates compassionate results.
    uh-huh....


    Reagan Fed Jobs.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #603
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    He's correct. It is the State and Local governments jobs to fun themselves. That's why they are given taxing authority.
    Hehe....don't tell that to those red states that take more in fed dollars than they contribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #604
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    So just to be clear....was Reagan's economic policies responsible for the job gains during his presidency?


    Let's see, the thread topic is jobless rate rises to 8.3%, hiring picks up but still falling short. What was Reagan's unemployment rate three years after the end of the 81-82 recession?

  5. #605
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Let's see, the thread topic is jobless rate rises to 8.3%, hiring picks up but still falling short. What was Reagan's unemployment rate three years after the end of the 81-82 recession?
    Weird..it was just a yes or no question:

    Was Reagan's economic policies responsible for the job gains during his presidency?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #606
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Can you read the chart? What did Reagan inherit and what was it at the end of his term with 16 million jobs created? Looks to me like Govt employees grew from 2.9 million to 3.15 million which is still less than he inherited, correct me if I am wrong. That would be a 250,000 govt. employee growth in 8 years in an economy that grew 16 million jobs. your point?

  7. #607
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Weird..it was just a yes or no question:

    Was Reagan's economic policies responsible for the job gains during his presidency?
    Start a new thread topic and I will be happy to join in but it is hard dealing with someone like you that apparently wasn't old enough to understand what the economy was like in 1981 and 82 thus claim this recession was worse.

  8. #608
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Can you read the chart? What did Reagan inherit and what was it at the end of his term with 16 million jobs created? Looks to me like Govt employees grew from 2.9 million to 3.15 million which is still less than he inherited, correct me if I am wrong. That would be a 250,000 govt. employee growth in 8 years in an economy that grew 16 million jobs. your point?
    Um, yes, let me correct you, fed employment GREW under Reagan.

    Apparently, he did not agree with your ideology.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #609
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, yes, let me correct you, fed employment GREW under Reagan.

    Apparently, he did not agree with your ideology.
    Yet it was less than early 1980 and it was about 250,000 more from 1983 during a time when the economy created 16 million jobs. How is Obama doing in creating 16 net job increases

  10. #610
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405
    Last edited by Gimmesometruth; 08-05-12 at 04:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •