Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 731

Thread: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

  1. #501
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The economy is growing at 1.5% and that isn't enough to create employment and that is the responsibility of the Obama economic policies
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Bush is responsible for the results just like Obama is responsible for the results today. Leaders cannot delegate responsibility. Bush policies had nothing to do with the results but they are what they are
    Flip-flop......
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  2. #502
    User Tishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    08-03-12 @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Since Obama and his party controlled the entire govt. for his first two years whose policies are responsible for the results?
    Unless you have 60 votes you do NOT control the senate. You should know that.

  3. #503
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Since Obama and his party controlled the entire govt. for his first two years whose policies are responsible for the results?
    You said Obama policies are responsible for his GDP results, So Bush's polices are responsible for his GDP results too......except Bush policies are not responsible....or are they...is anyone's?

    You tell us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    The economy is growing at 1.5% and that isn't enough to create employment and that is the responsibility of the Obama economic policies
    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Bush is responsible for the results just like Obama is responsible for the results today. Leaders cannot delegate responsibility. Bush policies had nothing to do with the results but they are what they are
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #504
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Tishhead View Post
    Unless you have 60 votes you do NOT control the senate. You should know that.
    Didn't Obama have 60 votes in the Senate during his first term. Better do some research because again you are wrong. Tell me how many Senators did Bush control in 2007-2008?

  5. #505
    User Tishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    08-03-12 @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Didn't Obama have 60 votes in the Senate during his first term. Better do some research because again you are wrong. Tell me how many Senators did Bush control in 2007-2008?
    No he did not. YOU should do better research.

  6. #506
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Tishhead View Post
    No he did not. YOU should do better research.
    Really?

    GOP win in Mass. jolts Obama plans - USATODAY.com

    So when Brown won the MA Senate Race what did that do to the make up of the Senate?

    Not sure where you get your information but you have proven you have zero credibility

  7. #507
    User Tishhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    08-03-12 @ 11:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Really?

    GOP win in Mass. jolts Obama plans - USATODAY.com

    So when Brown won the MA Senate Race what did that do to the make up of the Senate?



    Not sure where you get your information but you have proven you have zero credibility
    You should do better work. The Dems NEVER had 60. For a few months (most of which was spent in recess), their CAUCUS had 60 but that includes Lieberman, who is NOT a Dem. Lieberman is an independent who 1. was elected in 2006 by Repub votes 2. Endorsed the Repub candidate for president 3. was nearly the Repub VP candidate and 4. Threatened to filibuster the President's top piece of legislation.

  8. #508
    Advisor Romulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    12-28-14 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    324

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Tishhead View Post
    You should do better work. The Dems NEVER had 60. For a few months (most of which was spent in recess), their CAUCUS had 60 but that includes Lieberman, who is NOT a Dem. Lieberman is an independent who 1. was elected in 2006 by Repub votes 2. Endorsed the Repub candidate for president 3. was nearly the Repub VP candidate and 4. Threatened to filibuster the President's top piece of legislation.
    What practical difference does this make to Conservative's claim?

    None.

  9. #509
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,270

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Tishhead View Post
    You should do better work. The Dems NEVER had 60. For a few months (most of which was spent in recess), their CAUCUS had 60 but that includes Lieberman, who is NOT a Dem. Lieberman is an independent who 1. was elected in 2006 by Repub votes 2. Endorsed the Repub candidate for president 3. was nearly the Repub VP candidate and 4. Threatened to filibuster the President's top piece of legislation.
    Two Independent Senators caucus with the Democrats but of course you ignore that. You are a newbie but not a very informed one.

  10. #510
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Jobless rate rises to 8.3 percent, hiring picks up but still falling short

    Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    What practical difference does this make to Conservative's claim?

    None.
    The question was "votes", he did not have 60 votes consistently to "control" the Senate.

    PS...notice how he keeps avoiding the contradiction on "policy".
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •