Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 140

Thread: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman123 View Post
    I am pro-Israel, but those quotes are objectively not true. As evidence I would challenge you to locate a legitimate news source that reported the quote. It has been widely debunked. Even the supposed radio outlet that was claimed to have 'reported' it Kol Yisrael repudiated the notion that they ever said it, and also categorically denied that a broadcast of that nature had even occurred. Thus far despite a decades worth of time no one has managed to find this 'broadcast' only the singular excerpt, which is as I said before fabricated.
    There's a problem with ''legitimate'' news sources, mentioning everything they should mention; because of ''unsavory'' influence.
    I invite you to this thread, for further explanation from ''the horse's mouth''.http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...rol-media.html

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    There's a problem with ''legitimate'' news sources, mentioning everything they should mention; because of ''unsavory'' influence.
    I invite you to this thread, for further explanation from ''the horse's mouth''.http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...rol-media.html
    oh, so because The Jews control the media, you are therefore free from having to provide hard & verifiable evidence?

    how convenient for you.


  3. #83
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    There's a problem with ''legitimate'' news sources, mentioning everything they should mention; because of ''unsavory'' influence.
    I invite you to this thread, for further explanation from ''the horse's mouth''.http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...rol-media.html
    Right but if you claim as the excerpt does that this quote came from Kol Yisrael, and that station rejects ever having recorded such an interview or even airing a broadcast like that you have a massive credibility problem. One that isn't obviated by citing an opinion column.

  4. #84
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    Allies always spy on each other, always have.
    There is no alliance between US and Israel.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

  5. #85
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Ah -- so we are now to the Jews controling the media canard.

    Such a time-honored classic.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    There is no alliance between US and Israel.
    um, sure there is.

    Israel-United States Memorandum of 1981 - Wikisource, the free online library

    Israel

  7. #87
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Im anti-Semitic?
    I am



    First they sit on top of trade routes and have been taxing them since antiquity, now they sit atop of oil. Seriously have the Semites ever worked a day in their ~6,000 years of written history?

    Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Semites are nothing but trouble, always have been.
    Last edited by Matt Foley; 07-28-12 at 10:34 PM.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

  8. #88
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    I am



    First they sit on top of trade routes and have been taxing them since antiquity, now they sit atop of oil. Semitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Semites are nothing but trouble, always have been.
    Cool good for you.


  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Foley View Post
    I am...

    ....Semites are nothing but trouble, always have been.
    wow. just wow.

  10. #90
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    A memorandum is not an alliance.
    Globalist = Free Trade, Open Borders, Multiculturalist, Anti-White Racist, Hypocrite, Sophist, Deceiver, Manipulator, Warmonger, Vulgar Culture, Morally Depraved......Enemy

    Death to Globalists

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •