Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 140

Thread: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

  1. #41
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    Don't worry Dem, when you are on the correct side of a debate, the otherside will attempt to flame, anger, and derail. Just ignore useless posts. that is best.
    Correct, as in supporting you in your your Jew hatred?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #42
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    When I do that, all I notice is a lack of intelligence, a lack of knowledge, a lack of decency and a whole lot of dogmatic hatred for the Jewish state.
    When i denounce the Iraq war and Afghanistan war all you see is a "lack of knowledge, a lack of decency, and whole lot of dogmatic hatred for the Jewish state"?


  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    When I do that, all I notice is a lack of intelligence, a lack of knowledge, a lack of decency and a whole lot of dogmatic hatred for the Jewish state.
    Yet you still have not expressed any dismay, at all about a foreign country spying on your country.

  4. #44
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-01-17 @ 11:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I disagree, they continue to remain an ally in a very hostile part of the world.
    Which is hostile to us because we support Israel.

  5. #45
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Correct, as in supporting you in your your Jew hatred?


  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    How about this one dem?
    user1350_pic152_1214006665.jpg

  7. #47
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    What hate site did you lift that one from, child?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  8. #48
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Which is hostile to us because we support Israel.
    Great logic there, Dude.

    The same logic indicates we should support the KKK because all we are doingis pissing them off when we don't treat black folks as second class citizens.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #49
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    What hate site did you lift that one from, child?
    De-railing thread in 3....2.....1.....


  10. #50
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    re: LEAK: US sees Israel as spy threat [W:75]

    The issue of 'friendly espionage' is one that has risen significantly since the end of the Cold War. I mentioned earlier in this thread that the House Intelligence Committee compiles reports on these activities, and I have managed to acquire a few of them from the internet for your perusal.

    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...c1tnOuxA1jcuYA

    and

    http://www.fas.org/irp/ops/ci/docs/2005.pdf

    I'm also looking for a good NYT article I found on the subject. The point being that allied espionage, both through industrial interlocutors and direct government action is fantastically on the rise. This is one from FA: Friendly Spies: How America's Allies Are Using Economic Espionage to Steal Our Secrets | Foreign Affairs

    Israel is one of many governments that attempts to ferret out secrets, especially those of an industrial and technological nature, from the United States. France is a known predator of US diplomatic intelligence, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and Israel focus their efforts primarily on industrial and technical espionage, while others like Saudi Arabia approach it holistically. The US also practices an intelligence campaign against many of its allies, including the UK which according to several wikileaks cables the US has managed to pierce the military, intelligence, and political sphere.

    The point that while Israel has been a high profile transgressor in the past for a variety of reasons, the issue is not specific to them.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •