Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 98

Thread: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

  1. #41
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    but its the aid to Israel that gets the hate. I wonder why.
    there are likely two options here 1) is that everyone here hates jews 2) it's an incident that just recently happened, was covered by the media, and is tied into a more noteworthy event.

    But that Bubba character has a rather smug look about him so I'm going with one~!!!

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-18-12 @ 08:07 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,245

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Iraq & Afghanistan get almost twice as much yearly aid as Israel gets, EACH.

    but its the aid to Israel that gets the hate. I wonder why.
    1) Iraq and Afghanistan are purely American projects.

    2) Multiculturalism is biting Israel in the rear. People don't like supporting Judeo-Christian principle...

    ...or maybe it's not multiculturalism. It's feminist interpretation of multiculturalism.

  3. #43
    Student
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Seen
    06-13-13 @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    255

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    nobody is starving in the USA.
    Wow I am stunned! You don't really believe that do you? Whew talk about out of touch....

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Wow I am stunned! You don't really believe that do you? Whew talk about out of touch....
    please provide your evidence that there is a sizeable number of people in the USA, who are starving.

  5. #45
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Wow I am stunned! You don't really believe that do you? Whew talk about out of touch....
    Yeah, that was a pretty amazing statement. Quite a few children starving in the land of plenty, turns my stomach. Not regarding government, but regarding the folks who live not a stone's throw from children and families hurting for food. There's always a free meal at my table for anyone who is in need.

    I have to say however, most of the cases of child starvation I've seen over the years - comes down to the parents. Either too proud to take help for the kids, too government phobic, just plain wacko, or drug involved, neglect.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Yeah, that was a pretty amazing statement. Quite a few children starving in the land of plenty....
    prove it. with evidence.

  7. #47
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    please provide your evidence that there is a sizeable number of people in the USA, who are starving.
    Read around this site, then when you realize you're wrong - send them a couple bucks. They do amazing things with a small amount of money. I've seen it first hand in the mountain communities.

    Oh, and here are some figures.
    Last edited by clownboy; 07-27-12 at 11:43 PM.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Read around this site, then when you realize you're wrong - send them a couple bucks. They do amazing things with a small amount of money. I've seen it first hand in the mountain communities.

    Oh, and here are some figures.
    as of yet, no one has provided any evidence that people in the USA are "starving".

    do you know what starvation means? it means near death due to lack of food.

    please, show me the evidence of Americans who are near death due to lack of food.

  9. #49
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    as of yet, no one has provided any evidence that people in the USA are "starving".

    do you know what starvation means? it means near death due to lack of food.

    please, show me the evidence of Americans who are near death due to lack of food.
    Less than 200 people a year (in the US) have starvation listed as the cause of death. But the numbers of the perpetually underfed (starving for days, then having just enough, rinse, repeat) are in the millions.

    The figures have been posted.

  10. #50
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,124

    Re: Obama signs Israel military aid bill on eve of Romney visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    as of yet, no one has provided any evidence that people in the USA are "starving".

    do you know what starvation means? it means near death due to lack of food.

    please, show me the evidence of Americans who are near death due to lack of food.
    so, you want us to believe that giving $70 million to the israelis is money better spent than caring for American citizens who need help
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •