Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 962

Thread: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

  1. #951
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    That was your first paragraph. I was addressing the second paragraph where you question the point of other activities.
    I see it as unnatural and unnecessary. Some people like to vomit on others for sexual gratification, too.

    You can do whatever the hell "feels good" to you, but I maintain my right to state it's unnatural and, tbh, a bit revolting.

    I also hate how men manipulate women, having women perform unnatural acts for the twisted gratification of men. I hate it. Women ought to be honored and respected. Moms ought to teach their sons to honor and respect women, and for their daughter's to not be disrespected, or treated like pieces of meat.

  2. #952
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,407

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I see it as unnatural and unnecessary. Some people like to vomit on others for sexual gratification, too.

    You can do whatever the hell "feels good" to you, but I maintain my right to state it's unnatural and, tbh, a bit revolting.

    I also hate how men manipulate women, having women perform unnatural acts for the twisted gratification of men. I hate it. Women ought to be honored and respected. Moms ought to teach their sons to honor and respect women, and for their daughter's to not be disrespected, or treated like pieces of meat.
    This might come as a bit of a surprise, but women manipulate men, too.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  3. #953
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Bees do it, birds do it, lets fall in love....

  4. #954
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,900

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Chik-Fil-A has not been proven to discriminate; if anything, the opposite has been suggested. At issue are majors who would wish to ban a business because its owner expressed opinions they don't like. Big diff.

  5. #955
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Bees do it, birds do it, lets fall in love....
    I am not 100% on this, but I doubt birds and bees have the mental capacity (and the neurochemical capacity) to fall in "love." If anything could be argued, I'd say it would be an evolutionary "lust" factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  6. #956
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    Isn't that the entire point?



    Never kissed a man, but I've kissed plenty of women. I can attest that not all women kiss the same. Some kiss good... some VERY good... some not good at all.

    As I'm sitting here thinking about it, I'm not sure I'd say all women's mouths "feel" the same, either, so I'd question the men/women thing, too. Then again, maybe I'm thinking about it in a different way than was intended.
    For some reason, I don't think he was talking about "kissing." LOL!

  7. #957
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I think the male needs to impregnate the female in order for the species to survive .

    With all due respect, I don't see why a male would insert his thing into another male's poop shoot. Sorry, but I find that disgusting and I don't see what the point of it is. Likewise, I don't see the point of oral sex among male/female partners, other than some sort of twisted gratification.
    What??? How old are you anyway?

  8. #958
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I see it as unnatural and unnecessary. Some people like to vomit on others for sexual gratification, too.

    You can do whatever the hell "feels good" to you, but I maintain my right to state it's unnatural and, tbh, a bit revolting.

    I also hate how men manipulate women, having women perform unnatural acts for the twisted gratification of men. I hate it. Women ought to be honored and respected. Moms ought to teach their sons to honor and respect women, and for their daughter's to not be disrespected, or treated like pieces of meat.
    LOL! Some women actually LIKE to do those things.

  9. #959
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    I am not 100% on this, but I doubt birds and bees have the mental capacity (and the neurochemical capacity) to fall in "love." If anything could be argued, I'd say it would be an evolutionary "lust" factor.
    Any facts to base your arguement on the lust factor or just because you think so?
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  10. #960
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    Any facts to base your arguement on the lust factor or just because you think so?
    It's a hot debatable topic in psychobiology and neurobiology.

    Here's a nice article that's fairly simple:

    Research|Penn State: Does my dog really love me?

    I would certainly say birds could but I doubt bees do.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •