Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 962

Thread: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

  1. #931
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    It occurs in approximately 400 other species.

    If you go look at Bailey and Piallrd's work, Hamer's work (somewhat disputed) on Xq28, Bocklandt had a good paper about the maternal side of homosexuality.

    Mustanski had numbers approaching significance at 8p26 (I think) and 10q26. 10q26 occurs on the maternal side which gives merit to the idea that it may be maternally linked on the X chromosome.

    Jesus, this is easy stuff. Get it right.
    With all due respect, I'm looking for proven certainty. Absolutely no speculation, "disputation," or mere "ideas." We knoe chemicals like monosodium glutamate are proven to exist. I want to know the exact chemical(s) that cause homosexuality that are proven to exist.

  2. #932
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I want to know the exact chemical(s) that cause homosexuality that are proven to exist.
    What are the exact chemical(s) that cause heterosexuality that are proven to exist?

  3. #933
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    With all due respect, I'm looking for proven certainty. Absolutely no speculation, "disputation," or mere "ideas." We knoe chemicals like monosodium glutamate are proven to exist. I want to know the exact chemical(s) that cause homosexuality that are proven to exist.
    There are plenty of research articles. Start with the ones whose authors I posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  4. #934
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Thats fine, but do you support the Gays to HAVE their postion? No pun intended. lol
    Absolutely.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #935
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,647

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    What are the exact chemical(s) that cause heterosexuality that are proven to exist?
    THIS is the point I always make. You cannot discuss the biological causes of sexual orientation without discussing the biological causes of BOTH homosexuality and heterosexuality.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #936
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    THIS is the point I always make. You cannot discuss the biological causes of sexual orientation without discussing the biological causes of BOTH homosexuality and heterosexuality.
    FlyBase Gene Report: Dmel\sphinx

    The biological causes of heterosexuality is reproduction, without heterosexual reproduction, there would be no offspring.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  7. #937
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    FlyBase Gene Report: Dmel\sphinx

    The biological causes of heterosexuality is reproduction, without heterosexual reproduction, there would be no offspring.
    Patently false. A Lesbian friend has always wanted a child, but did not want to be with a man. Therefore, she was artificially inceminated and now has a child.

    Reproduction is NOT the cause for heterosexuality. Heterosexuality will generally lead to reproduction, but reproduction is not the cause for it.

  8. #938
    Antichrist
    zgoldsmith23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    TN
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 12:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Patently false. A Lesbian friend has always wanted a child, but did not want to be with a man. Therefore, she was artificially inceminated and now has a child.

    Reproduction is NOT the cause for heterosexuality. Heterosexuality will generally lead to reproduction, but reproduction is not the cause for it.
    Yeah I wasn't really satisfied with the way I worded that statement. I don't feel it really conveyed what I was trying to say. I'll work on it.

    Anyway, that gene from D. Melanogaster shows a link to heterosexual activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I've never denied my own hackish tendencies
    Quote Originally Posted by Pin dÁr View Post
    scientific by itself isn't enough of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by blaxshep View Post
    Not all Nazis were bad people

  9. #939
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by zgoldsmith23 View Post
    The biological causes of heterosexuality is reproduction, without heterosexual reproduction, there would be no offspring.
    I think the male needs to impregnate the female in order for the species to survive .

    With all due respect, I don't see why a male would insert his thing into another male's poop shoot. Sorry, but I find that disgusting and I don't see what the point of it is. Likewise, I don't see the point of oral sex among male/female partners, other than some sort of twisted gratification.

  10. #940
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    With all due respect, I don't see why a male would insert his thing into another male's poop shoot. Sorry, but I find that disgusting and I don't see what the point of it is. Likewise,

    I don't see the point of oral sex among male/female partners, other than some sort of twisted gratification.
    I'll tell you exactly why...


Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •