Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 962

Thread: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

  1. #231
    Haters gon' hate
    MarineTpartier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    01-04-16 @ 04:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,586
    Blog Entries
    8

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Yep, they make this homo very happy(the only "bad" food I allow myself to eat), and I find that better than to stop eating there all together.
    This homo lol. I love your lack of political correctness when speaking of your homosexuality. Its a breath of fresh air. For what its worth, I still shop at Target, eat Oreos, and go to Disney World when I can.
    “Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger.” ― Ron Paul
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

  2. #232
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,026

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    making a mere declaration doesn't establish something as fact. Sorry, chief
    Making the false argument that Chik-Fil-A's chicken frying is what is being debated here makes you look dishonest. That is a fact.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #233
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    14th amendment:

    Regulation of Business Enterprises - Fourteenth Amendment U.S. Constitution - Findlaw






    The 14th amendment gives the state the right to regulate businesses when the state's interests are in jeopardy.
    So you want blacks in Chicago to be unemployed.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #234
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    14th amendment:

    Regulation of Business Enterprises - Fourteenth Amendment U.S. Constitution - Findlaw






    The 14th amendment gives the state the right to regulate businesses when the state's interests are in jeopardy.
    again, how would the states interest be in jepordy from the selling of chicken, or the political views espoused by these selling the chicken, and please cite any case supported by these ruling that attempts to limit a private individuals commercial activity, based on their political views.

  5. #235
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by MarineTpartier View Post
    This homo lol. I love your lack of political correctness when speaking of your homosexuality. Its a breath of fresh air. For what its worth, I still shop at Target, eat Oreos, and go to Disney World when I can.
    I'm watching a disney dvd as we speak
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  6. #236
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,026

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So you want blacks in Chicago to be unemployed.
    Yo, don't you have a black lesbian abortion provider you can go stalk or something? You're annoying me with your nonsequiturs.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #237
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,026

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    again, how would the states interest be in jepordy from the selling of chicken, or the political views espoused by these selling the chicken, and please cite any case supported by these ruling that attempts to limit a private individuals commercial activity, based on their political views.
    Still creating straw man arguments? Kk.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #238
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Making the false argument that Chik-Fil-A's chicken frying is what is being debated here makes you look dishonest. That is a fact.
    the store isn't being set up to disseminate ideology (and even if it was, such would still be protected exercise of the first), it's being set up to sell chicken. But keep up the attacks as you attempt to limit peoples civil rights, like the very mongrels you claim to detest

  9. #239
    defected to kekistan
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    13,376

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    14th amendment:

    Regulation of Business Enterprises - Fourteenth Amendment U.S. Constitution - Findlaw






    The 14th amendment gives the state the right to regulate businesses when the state's interests are in jeopardy.
    that made me laugh.

    you compared price fixing and destroying communities with denying people for disagreeing with political views.

    once again you failed,try again fascist.
    “[The metric system is the tool of the Devil! My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that’s the way I likes it!” – Abe “Grampa” Simpson”

  10. #240
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,124

    re: Rahm: “Chick-fil-A Values Are Not Chicago Values” [W:698]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and you claim to HATE those who refuse to acknowledge their hypocrisy...
    I haven't changed any topic. The topic is on the chicken restaurant. It's a business that supports hate groups. Where did you get lost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •