Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73

Thread: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

  1. #61
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,968
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    He'll probably never be allowed in the prisons general population. Other criminals are saying how they want to kill him already. It's kind of sick how they'll justify murdering somebody. Is killing somebody in prison some kind of sport to avoid boredom? I think it's really strange how prisoners have a moral code where murdering and raping other inmates is social duty and justifiable. They are a bunch of sickos.
    Well.....yeah. I mean....they're in prison.


    They didn't get there by playing a bad round of monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  2. #62
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,436

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    Well.....yeah. I mean....they're in prison.


    They didn't get there by playing a bad round of monopoly.
    That's true...

    But something I always thought interesting... most of the people in the Manson Family cult really turned their lives around despite the atrocity of their crimes. Many of them were rehabilitated, but none of them have ever been released. I wonder if that is possible with this guy too.

  3. #63
    Curmudgeon


    LowDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,539
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    But something I always thought interesting... most of the people in the Manson Family cult really turned their lives around despite the atrocity of their crimes. Many of them were rehabilitated, but none of them have ever been released. I wonder if that is possible with this guy too.
    Even sociopaths can do well in a structured environment.

    Having said that, I'm not believing any of the stuff coming out about the shooter. Most of it is speculation. It will be months before a true picture emerges.

    "The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." --HL Mencken

  4. #64
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,865

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    The shooter, according to the NY Daily News, is now acting as if he has amnesia. Jail staff thinks he's faking it.

    EXCLUSIVE:

  5. #65
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,544

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    That's true...

    But something I always thought interesting... most of the people in the Manson Family cult really turned their lives around despite the atrocity of their crimes. Many of them were rehabilitated, but none of them have ever been released. I wonder if that is possible with this guy too.

    they should have let Manson out. Roman P had a million dollar open contract on Manson. He would have been croaked within a couple days

  6. #66
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,544

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    The shooter, according to the NY Daily News, is now acting as if he has amnesia. Jail staff thinks he's faking it.

    EXCLUSIVE:
    a couple jumper cables attached to him in the right place would bring the memory back really quickly

  7. #67
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,865

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Does he think this will be a good defense?

  8. #68
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,469

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Does he think this will be a good defense?
    What other options does he have? It is the only option. Of course he is going to fake this in order to save his sorry butt.
    People have already started buying into his crap. Listen to the news commentators comment on how he can barely keep his eyes open and not looking at people. He must be crazy, duh.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    This is just like the shooter of the Arizona congresswoman.

    Unfortunately, what can you do about these people until they do something?
    That notion is sickening and pathetic.

    I would like you to say that to the families of the victims.

  10. #70
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,436

    Re: Aurora shooting...Holmes had planned to escape.

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    The shooter, according to the NY Daily News, is now acting as if he has amnesia. Jail staff thinks he's faking it.

    EXCLUSIVE:
    He asked somebody how the movie ended....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •