Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 372

Thread: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

  1. #331
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    for a "realist", you spend a lot of time in Fantasy land....
    look more failed insults
    really. prove this statement true

    its a fact that death by police is used for a stupidity reference and it is also real but the original poster made reference to Darwin Awards do you know what those awards are given out for?????


    major stupidity, weird huh? LOL

    the only fantasy around here is your "facts"
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #332
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1,) are you serious, it happens for real?????

    man i didnt know that, oh wait look ,i acknowledge that when i said "it doesnt HAVE to mean a planned suicide"

    nice try but nobody ever said it wasnt also a real way to commit sucide

    whooooooooops

    dude seriously you are going to burn yourself with this much egg on your face, stop while you are ahead you embreass yourself more with every post.
    I don't know. You had some points earlier on, but not on this one. You are wrong. Suicide by cop is not a stupidity thing. It refers to an actual, conscientious effort to force the police to shoot you. You're wrong on this one. It's OK. I'm not going to claim it's faulty logic or anything of the sort. Just enlightening you on the actual definition.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #333
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    translation: you cant prove your false facts so you go back to failed insults and being uncivil again, who didnt see that coming LMAO

    you realize just by saying :the courts will decide" its an argument for ME LMAO
    that statment means in fact that some of that is not determined yet, hence NOT A FACT
    uncivil? have you read your own posts?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  4. #334
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I don't know. You had some points earlier on, but not on this one. You are wrong. Suicide by cop is not a stupidity thing. It refers to an actual, conscientious effort to force the police to shoot you. You're wrong on this one. It's OK. I'm not going to claim it's faulty logic or anything of the sort. Just enlightening you on the actual definition.

    no I am not wrong LMAO look at the original post, what you are saying makes no logical sense not to mention this HUGE fact.

    how are YOU going to tell US what WE were talking about and what we meant?? simply, you cant


    suicide by cop is also a stupidity reference, thats a fact and you cant change that LMAO

    simple question, if thats not how it was meant why the DARWIN reference?

    why would, in your words, a "actual, conscientious effort to force the police to shoot you" be worthy of a darwism?????

    thats right, it wouldnt, because that would be stupid and you are wrong

    Like I said quit while you are ahead because you did all the work of making yourself look silly for me
    Last edited by AGENT J; 07-19-12 at 09:02 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #335
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    uncivil? have you read your own posts?
    sure have

    whats uncivil about mine, though I do admit thats a pretty subjective word

    typically mine are mostly factual and are talking about your lake of knowledge and education on the subject at hand and your inability to rational and intellectual decipher opinion vs fact in this story.

    yours are just failed childish random attacks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #336
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,586
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO more fantasy

    ill stick with facts and what we know so far

    deputies didnt screw up
    a man is dead
    the right man is dead because he is the stupid one that pointed his gun at people outside his door
    Well, I've actually worked with a police department and am familiar with standard protocols and procedures. You, clearly, are not.

  7. #337
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Well, I've actually worked with a police department and am familiar with standard protocols and procedures. You, clearly, are not.
    really please point out the ones I got wrong with links that back that up and with more links showing thats how these deputies should have responded

    theres already other articles posted in this thread that support me

    more cops werent needed, announcing themselves isnt required
    Last edited by AGENT J; 07-19-12 at 09:39 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #338
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,586
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    really please point out the ones I got wrong with links that back that up and with more links showing thats how these deputies should have responded
    I and others have already told you the mistakes made. If they were coming in the middle of the night to capture a murderer, a well-trained LEO force following standard law enforcement procedures would have arrived with overwhelming force, known exactly which house/apartment the suspect was in, would have had a legal arrest warrant and loudly announced that fact while gaining entry and loudly announcing who they were as between 4-6 officers spilled in to clear and secure the residence. None of that occurred.

    theres already other articles posted in this thread that support me
    It's the internet. You can find articles that support castrating infants at birth for population control if you search hard enough.

    more cops werent needed, announcing themselves isnt required
    The fact that these deputies did not have the resources to control the situation, did not have appropriate backup, did not have a legal arrest warrant with the proper address, did not in fact have the proper address, awakened a homeowner who did not know who he was confronting in the middle of the night and legally brought his weapon to the door, and was killed by officers who had never announced themselves proves your statement is utterly wrong.

    When the mission goes FUBAR and anyone, let alone the wrong person, is killed, it is never... NEVER... the fault of the dead guy who had no way of knowing it's the police at the door in the middle of the night.

    At this point, you're just arguing for the sake of it so this will be my last post on the subject to you.

  9. #339
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    I and others have already told you the mistakes made. If they were coming in the middle of the night to capture a murderer, a well-trained LEO force following standard law enforcement procedures would have arrived with overwhelming force, known exactly which house/apartment the suspect was in, would have had a legal arrest warrant and loudly announced that fact while gaining entry and loudly announcing who they were as between 4-6 officers spilled in to clear and secure the residence. None of that occurred.



    It's the internet. You can find articles that support castrating infants at birth for population control if you search hard enough.



    The fact that these deputies did not have the resources to control the situation, did not have appropriate backup, did not have a legal arrest warrant with the proper address, did not in fact have the proper address, awakened a homeowner who did not know who he was confronting in the middle of the night and legally brought his weapon to the door, and was killed by officers who had never announced themselves proves your statement is utterly wrong.

    When the mission goes FUBAR and anyone, let alone the wrong person, is killed, it is never... NEVER... the fault of the dead guy who had no way of knowing it's the police at the door in the middle of the night.

    At this point, you're just arguing for the sake of it so this will be my last post on the subject to you.

    so basically you made a long post about your OPINION with no links, no proof even though there are articles here that back me up and give me proof that Im right? weird

    the articles were statement from the police department/chief what ever talking about policies and protocol that they dont need to announce themselves

    your post I corrected earlier and said was wrong about announcing ones self and saying more officers were need is WRONG

    thanks for you OPINION though but thats all it is, OPINION

    they didnt need more resources by anything other than opinion
    the didnt need more back up by anything other than opinion
    they didnt need a arrest warrant since they were doing a door knocks
    they didnt need the proper address since they were doing door knocks
    nobody said it was illegal for him to bring his weapon to the door
    they didnt need to announce themselves by anything other than your opinion

    sorry but you havent proved anything but your unsupported opinion

    currently with the info at hand it is in fact the dead mans fault because it was stupid to open the door and not ask who it is and then point a gun at who ever it is for no reason.

    Currently its his fault and nothing factual proves different

    sorry but all you have is your opinion and that is fine by me just admit thats all it is because once you push it as fact you are wrong

    I noticed how you dodged all my questions/requests too and I agree its probably best not to post to me until more info comes out or you have something more than opinion
    Last edited by AGENT J; 07-19-12 at 10:20 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #340
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    really please point out the ones I got wrong with links that back that up and with more links showing thats how these deputies should have responded

    theres already other articles posted in this thread that support me

    more cops werent needed, announcing themselves isnt required
    what articles support you? what links?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •