Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 372

Thread: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

  1. #311
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Psssst....it says "to this point". Thanks for playing.
    nobdoy objective buys that bull you tried to make an issue where there wasnt one and got called on it not once but twice, more BS to hide you dodging my questions LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #312
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    currently using your logic what are the facts of this case?
    Man is shot dead.

    Cops are on the scene (dash board cams would show them entering parking lot)

    Cops claimed to have shot them (forensics can later confirm if bullet was from said cop's gun)

    Cops claimed they did not announce

    Cops claimed the individual pointed a gun at them
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #313
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well now, his assumptions ain't faulty logic. Because they were his assumptions and you can't hold yourself to your own definitions after all.
    what assumptions?

    I havent made any?

    I said IF the story is true the cops arent at fault thats been my stance the whole time

    whooops. LMAO another fail by you, man you are slipping
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #314
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    nobdoy objective buys that bull you tried to make an issue where there wasnt one and got called on it not once but twice, more BS to hide you dodging my questions LMAO
    Nope, I was merely trying to get you to respond before I did. As you can see above, after you did finally respond, I have answered your question. Tit for tat as it may be.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  5. #315
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Man is shot dead.

    Cops are on the scene (dash board cams would show them entering parking lot)

    Cops claimed to have shot them (forensics can later confirm if bullet was from said cop's gun)

    Cops claimed they did not announce

    Cops claimed the individual pointed a gun at them
    now by the logic you presented earlier this would be true, weird its different from some of your original statements but at least that shows you learned from your mistake of broken logic. GOOD JOB!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #316
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    what assumptions?

    I havent made any?

    I said IF the story is true the cops arent at fault thats been my stance the whole time

    whooops. LMAO another fail by you, man you are slipping
    Interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yep, per the info we have so far this is accurate as it gets.
    Which is an assumption. You assume the man wanted to die and wanted to do so through use of the police. Wherein the more simpler answer is that the guy is woken early in the morning by aggresive, violent banging, grabs his gun and goes to investigate, and gets shot for the effort. Ockham's razor being as it is.....


    Oh noes....did you just run your mouth and got shown the door. So sad.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #317
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Nope, I was merely trying to get you to respond before I did. As you can see above, after you did finally respond, I have answered your question. Tit for tat as it may be.
    if you say so
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #318
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    now by the logic you presented earlier this would be true, weird its different from some of your original statements but at least that shows you learned from your mistake of broken logic. GOOD JOB!
    All arguments may be refined to reach the equilibrium of the argument at hand. It is no indication of "faulty logic".
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #319
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    if you say so
    Did I not demonstrate by answering your question?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #320
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Fla. Deputies Shoot and Kill Man After Knocking On Wrong Door. ‎

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I agree so much for the current facts his statements were accurate

    which part dont you get
    you blithely agree that the victim wanted to die of "suicide by cop"//

    here are the facts....the cops made several mistakes, victim made some mistakes...cops are supposed to get training, citizens would like to believe cops are competent, but sometimes they are not...sometimes the cops pay the price, sometimes an innocent bystander pays the price....did I miss any?
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •